- callback mode . First, a call is made to the operator, a message is played, and then a call is made to the customer. This mode is used for working with VIP clients and when processing hot clients.
- progressive mode . The slowest of the modes. Works only for operators in the Ready status, occupying one line per free operator. This mode does not create "dropped" calls. Mainly used to work with warm clients.
- power dial . A method of reducing connection waiting, in which for each agent in the Ready and PCP status, the dealer occupies a specified number of lines with calls. This mode is chosen by microcredit services and owners of "bad or generated" bases.
- predictive mode . The mode of dynamic adjustment of the number of lines for a constant load of operators while maintaining the proportion of dumped calls at a predetermined level. Effective from 15 operators on one auto redial. The efficiency of operators' work increases by 2-3 times.
- limitless mode . The mode of using lines without restrictions. Usually used for calling from IVR, notifying customers about a promotion or service
Auto redial and cloud service for auto redial
Autocall is a professional tool for working with a large client base!
Do you need an auto-dial with a transfer to the operator?
- Simultaneous dialing on several projects by one group of operators.
- Manual or automatic confirmation of dialing to the required contact or decision maker.
- Control of the presence of the operator for filling out CRM.
- Library of ready-made call processing scripts.
- Data entry directly into CRM.
- Determination of the subscriber’s time zone (automatic or manual).
Do you need a robocall?
- Speech synthesis using Google and Yandex search engine technologies.
- Playback of messages recorded by the announcer or synthesized by the robot.
- Design robot conversation scenarios and track responses.
- Receiving data from an external system (1C or CRM)
- Statistics on pressing certain keys, the percentage of the message listened to, etc.
- Determining the subscriber’s time zone (automatic or manual detection by number prefix).
Features of our auto redial
Auto redial modes
Flexible diler settings
Setting call priorities
Call status management
Auto redial management via API
CRM and analytics
Savings on communication
- In a day
- Subscription fee € 0,5 41 rub
storage of conversation records up to 1440 hours, accounting for the busyness of operators and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, a questionnaire for assessing the quality of operators , mail reports, speech analytics , guest accounts, mixing reports , conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports per day .
- Additional payment
- Operator's workplace € 0,75 41 rub
For 1 operator per day
- One time payment
- Connection and service settings € 75 (UA) 2291 грн
One-time fee for connecting and setting up the service
Use additional tools as needed
All the functionality that a call center may need in your browser!
- Multichannel call processing,
- Advanced CRM and analytics,
- telephony management,
- Management and control of operators.
And much more!
Auto-operator – Oki-Toki’s voice robot to replace operators in routine tasks. It’s scripted, so it’s predictable, requires no training, and is ready to go right from the start.
- Working with open and closed questions
- Single and multiple choice, multilingual,
- Offer “Let’s call you back”,
- Definition of ambiguities and ambiguous answers,
- Speech synthesis: More than 15 voice options
- Possibility to send SMS, Email, Viber or Whatsapp messages.
- Import dialog from MSWord & Google Docs
- Dialogue metrics
- Free recognition of yes/no answers and numbers
- recording and setting standard voice messages and greetings,
- automatic notifications of clients about the amount of debt, order, account balance,
- integration with external CRM for use when making a call (addressing the client by name, etc.),
- speech synthesis and recognition for voice messages,
- creating scripts for dialogue with customers using tone dialing,
- the ability to connect your telephony,
- posting schedule,
- connection of the call-reset function.
We make convenient tools for operators to work with the client and their team. We also make it easy to evaluate work through KPI and automated payment calculation. Work with the client Call planning, Personal ringtones, the ability to listen to recent conversations, conversation scripts, integration with CRM. Teamwork Accounting for work time, Shift management, Internal chat, Ability to see the status of other users KPI and salary Display of the plan and its implementation, accrual of bonuses, Display of accruals and write-offs of funds on the virtual balance of the operator
Reviews about Oki-Toki from other services
Oki-Toki - call center service for automatic dialing
The auto redial system helps to reduce the waiting time for a response, remove routine tasks from employees and helps in handling lost calls. Use the service online: the use of cloud technologies gives employees the opportunity to work from anywhere where there is an Internet connection, and managers to control efficiency. If you want to buy an auto-dial service, pay attention to the Oki-Toki cloud software.
The main advantages of the Oki-Toki service:
1. Ability to set up a 24/7 autodialer service; 2. 14 days of free use of the online autodial service, so that you can be sure of its effectiveness and flexibility of settings; 3. Data exchange with external CRM; 4. Connecting your IP-telephony; 5. Possibility of automatic connection with the operator when the client answers; 6. Setting the number and interval of attempts; 7. Correction of autodial, depending on the time zone of the client; 8. Auto-processing of lost calls; 9. Autoinformer mode; 10. Ability to use several operating modes simultaneously. The client will be able to choose those Oki-Toki tools that he really needs and pay only for what he really uses. Thus, the auto-dial service will not increase, but rather reduce the costs of your call center. The possible types of automatic redial to the phone are listed below.
Types of automatic redial Oki-Toki
1. Automatic dialing to the number with transfer to the operator
The Oki-Toki service makes it possible to perform automatic dialing for several projects. The online autodial service works like this: after the client answers, the system automatically transfers the call to the operator. The operator can confirm the call manually or automatically. In order for the service, the offer of a product or service to be most effective, when automatically dialing a number, the call script saved in the library is available to the operator. During a conversation with a client or buyer, a call center employee has the opportunity to quickly enter data into the client card stored in CRM.
2. Automatic ringing by a robot
The dialer robot is used to optimize the staff of operators, free them from the task of routine calling and increase the efficiency of the main line. Typical tasks solved using automatic dialing with a voice message:
- promotion notice;
- Visit notification (for example, to a webinar or a doctor);
- Automatic survey about the quality of service;
- Offering your services;
- Updating the database of numbers;
- Use in the financial sector to remind you of the amount of debt or maturity.
The user of the Oki-Toki system can customize the behavior of the robot himself by writing the necessary steps in the call script. Depending on the need, you can order an Oki-Toki autodial telephone robot that can play a recording or synthesize text using Google and Yandex cloud services, as well as: access CRM, save answers in the database, forward the call to the operator and plan the next call.
Other Benefits of the Oki-Toki Outbound Dialing System
The auto-dial service for outgoing calls allows you to configure the number of dialing attempts and intervals for dialing attempts. An employee responsible for updating the database can add new numbers to it or delete problematic ones at any time: the history of imports is saved, uniqueness is controlled, and service fields can be added. Automatic dialing is carried out by priority numbers. Determination of priority numbers for dialing implies sorting and flexible configuration of the auto-dial service according to the following parameters:
- Task creation time;
- Scheduled call time;
- Number of attempts.
The use of priorities in Oki-Toki auto-dial helps to effectively process the customer base based on business objectives. For a test, you can order an auto-dial service for 14 days of free access and make sure that the tool is useful! The data of the online autodial service can be immediately integrated into such CRMs as: RetailCRM, Leadvertex, Bitrix24 and amoCRM. Using Webhooks makes it possible to report events occurring in the system (user actions, call results), and notify third-party services about them using the API or the classic sending of an email. Do not waste time on continuous manual dialing of a subscriber, order auto redial online! Now dialing to the number is possible, even if the client’s phone is busy almost all the time!