Setting up a call center from scratch is a lengthy, complicated, and costly process. The traditional way of setting up a turnkey call center involves purchasing software licenses, servers (at least 2), IP phones, as well as project preparation, deployment, integration development, technical support, and many unpredictable things. Due to this, the return on investment in the contact center can take several years.
A modern alternative to this approach is Oki-Toki, a cloud call center, the cost of setting up and launching of which is significantly lower. Moreover, the prices for setting up a call center from scratch in the cloud are quite transparent and depend only on actual usage volumes and selected functionality. The service is accessible both from PCs and modern gadgets, saving funds on equipment purchase.
Oki-Toki Call Center Cost
You can calculate the cost of creating a call center from scratch, optimized for your tasks, using a special calculator. When calculating, consider the following parameters:
- Number of working days in a week;
- Will the software be used on weekends;
- Maximum number of workstations on a weekend and a working day;
- Required storage volume for MP3 recordings (10 GB by default);
- Number of calls using autodial (up to 500 per day – for free);
- Number of API & Webhooks calls (up to 500 per day – for free);
- Number of GSM gateways with your SIM cards;
- Premium feature: Customer time zone tracking;
- Premium feature: SMS sending service connection;
- Premium feature: Personal domain.
Advantages of a Cloud Call Center
In the Oki-Toki cloud CC, clients pay only for the features and services they use. With significant workloads, expenses are higher, and if there are very few calls – the cost will be only 15 EUR. In any case, the price of the turnkey call center is predictable and accurate. Also, Oki-Toki users can:
- Use bonus funds to pay for any tools;
- Take a credit for a week if, for some reason, they cannot replenish their account;
- Receive services under the offer agreement, paying for them with Visa/MasterCard;
- Receive documents using EDS (Electronic Document Exchange).
How to Start Using the Oki-Toki Service
To start using Oki-Toki, simply fill out the form at: Contacts. It’s advisable to choose a telecommunications service provider in advance. You can combine SIM and SIP numbers to reduce the cost of calls to mobile numbers. After this, you can proceed to organize managers’ workstations.
During the first 14 days of use, the cost of the call center for an online store or another company is zero. We have ready-made solutions for legal and financial firms, delivery services, advertising agencies, and government institutions. We offer to test the service absolutely for free! After 14 days, you need to top up the balance in your personal account. At the client’s request, we can give a presentation of the system via Skype. Oki-Toki servers are located in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Germany. And importantly — you can offer your servers for data storage.