Handle all calls in one account. Connect your telephony and save on communication.
Use Oki-Toki's tools to organize a workplace for a hotline operator, automatically inform customers about orders, and send alerts directly from your account.
Functionality for delivery services
Choose the tools you need for the delivery service!
Receiving and processing incoming calls
Callback on lost calls
Integration with external CRM or use of internal
Sending information to the client by mail or SMS
Call center control
- In a day
- Subscription fee € 0,75
storage of conversation records up to 1440 hours, accounting for the busyness of operators and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, a questionnaire for assessing the quality of operators , mail reports, speech analytics , guest accounts, mixing reports , conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports per day .
- Additional payment
- Operator's workplace € 1
For 1 operator per day
- One time payment
- Connection and service settings € 100
One-time fee for connecting and setting up the service
It is profitable to pay for Oki-Toki!
Pay for what you use
With our service, you only pay for what you use! More work – you pay more, and very little – your costs will be microscopic.
For the use of our service, we credit c.u. to a special account. Bonus funds can be used to pay for any Oki-Toki instruments.
If you are unable to replenish your Oki-Toki account, you can always take out a loan that is enough for a week of work.
Representations in the Russian Federation and Ukraine. Services are provided under an offer agreement. Payment by bank transfer or Visa/MasterCard. Sending documents via EDI.
Reviews about Oki-Toki from other services
Call center for delivery service - Oki-Toki
The reliable operation of a courier service, an online store or a transport company is determined by the speed of order processing, as well as constant monitoring of all stages of its implementation. The call center for the delivery service will help to do this . It provides:
- Convenience for clients. People prefer to place and discuss the details of orders by phone – this is the fastest way to solve difficulties in the sales process and it does not require the customer to have a computer and the Internet;
- Automation of work with the client . Simple work – notification of the completion of an order, receiving feedback and even accepting a repeat order can be done by a robot. This work will be completed within 24 hours. The operators are left with the job of controlling the correctness of orders and solving difficult situations for the robot.
- Expanding the customer base. In addition to processing incoming calls from customers, call center operators can work with a warm database of leads from advertising;
Call center for delivery service – turnkey solution
Setting up a multi-channel call center is a necessary step for a delivery company. At the same time, outsourcing all the work is not a good idea. Employees of the company know the “pitfalls” and can answer questions that external specialists hear for the first time. However, setting up a standard call center has its downsides. Chief among them is the high cost. At a minimum, it is necessary to allocate a separate room, equip the workplaces of operators, attract highly specialized specialists to maintain the work of the call center. However, there is a way out of this situation – the use of cloud technologies. Customers of the Oki-Toki cloud service pay only for what they use: “Less work, less costs”. At the same time, the functionality of Oki-Toki is suitable for call centers of various types: a call center for the postal service , delivery from restaurants and online stores, a courier or transport company. In addition, cloud service specialists will launch a call center in a short time, configured directly for the company’s tasks, as well as train operators to work with the software. So expensive programs and equipment are minimized, and specialized employees are not needed: Oki-Toki technical support will help with complex issues.
Benefits of working with Oki-Toki
The Oki-Toki cloud service offers a turnkey solution for delivery service call centers that will help control the work process and improve the quality of service, while operators can work more efficiently and quickly resolve customer issues. Here are the main tools that come with this solution:
- Receiving and processing incoming calls. The ability to connect numbers will make it possible to process calls from different sources or channels . Connecting to your own telephony service will save on communications. And all calls will be processed in the personal account of each operator;
- Callback for lost calls. This feature is used by companies interested in increasing their customer focus. The percentage of failed customers will be significantly reduced, and call center operators will call back as soon as possible;
- Autoinformer setup. Voice notifications about the delivery method, payment, and order status can be configured using an autoinformer with a speech synthesizer. This will reduce the burden on operators and speed up communication between the supplier and the consumer;
- Internal CRM or integration with external. For business automation, Oki-Toki offers its own CRM data accounting system or transfer in both directions to the CRM of the customer company;
- Creation of call scripts. A database of ready-made templates for call scenarios will help operators quickly navigate the information flow. You can also create a script on the cloud platform from scratch. This will make it possible to personalize communication – operators will know how to correctly answer frequently asked questions and how to build a dialogue with your target audience;
- Connecting sms and e-mail newsletters. By connecting mailings, you can send information to the client using other communication channels directly from your personal account and during a call;
- Call center control. All information on the quality control of the work of call center operators is available to the customer at any time. In the reports, you can see the average duration of a call, the number of processed requests, etc.
Oki-Toki cloud service tools will help the call center of the delivery service to increase revenue and always have feedback from consumers.