- callback mode . First, a call is made to the operator, a message is played, and then a call is made to the customer. This mode is used for working with VIP clients and when processing hot clients.
- progressive mode . The slowest of the modes. Works only for operators in the Ready status, occupying one line per free operator. This mode does not create “dropped” calls. Mainly used to work with warm clients.
- power dial . A method of reducing connection waiting, in which for each agent in the Ready and PCP status, the dealer occupies a specified number of lines with calls. This mode is chosen by microcredit services and owners of “bad or generated” bases.
- predictive mode . The mode of dynamic adjustment of the number of lines for a constant load of operators while maintaining the proportion of dumped calls at a predetermined level. Effective from 15 operators on one dialer. The efficiency of operators’ work increases by 2-3 times.
- limitless mode . The mode of using lines without restrictions. Usually used for calling from IVR, notifying customers about a promotion or service
Building a contact center for online stores from scratch takes from several hours to 1-2 working days, depending on the complexity of the tasks. Using the tools and capabilities of Oki-Toki, you will receive a multifunctional contact center without connecting additional software and equipment.
Functionality for online stores
Choose the tools you need to run your contact center!
Flexible diler settings
Setting call priorities
Voice messages (IVR)
- In a day
- Subscription fee € 0,75
storage of conversation records up to 1440 hours, accounting for the busyness of operators and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, a questionnaire for assessing the quality of operators , mail reports, speech analytics , guest accounts, mixing reports , conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports per day .
- Additional payment
- Operator's workplace € 1
For 1 operator per day
- One time payment
- Connection and service settings € 100
One-time fee for connecting and setting up the service
It is profitable to pay for Oki-Toki!
Pay for what you use
With our service, you only pay for what you use! More work – you pay more, and very little – your costs will be microscopic.
For the use of our service, we credit c.u. to a special account. Bonus funds can be used to pay for any Oki-Toki instruments.
If you are unable to replenish your Oki-Toki account, you can always take out a loan that is enough for a week of work.
Representations in the Russian Federation and Ukraine. Services are provided under an offer agreement. Payment by bank transfer or Visa/MasterCard. Sending documents via EDI.
Reviews about Oki-Toki from other services
Call center for an online store
Customers contact the call center of an online store to find out information about an order or product, to clarify availability, price, terms of delivery or payment, or addresses of pickup points. Sometimes a client needs help in choosing a product, a chatbot cannot cope with this – a consultant is needed who knows the range and properties of goods. The call center is called to inquire about vacancies, to give advertising information or to agree on cooperation, and yes, special departments can be created to work with a corporate client. But bots (robots) can be useful for many simple tasks, such as reporting order status information, activating a promo code, or listening to information about marketing promotions. This is a modern way to optimize the work of a call center for an online store. Come visit us to use it.
Benefits of a cloud call center for an online store
The cloud service is suitable both for call centers of large online stores with a large staff of employees, and for new, developing companies. A call center for an online store created in the cloud does not require additional software and hardware, and at the same time allows you to add up to 500 operators. However, the advantage of a cloud-based contact center for the Oki-Toki online store lies not only in the convenience of expansion, but also in saving money with seasonal fluctuations in the load on the call center, ease of operation that allows the use of home operators, and free assistance of consulting engineers from technical support. Oki-Toki took into account the specifics and prepared ready-made solutions for the call center for the online store. So, in the Oki-Toki cloud call center there are ready-made, “out of the box” tools necessary for daily work:
- Queues of incoming calls;
- Routing and cost accounting for outgoing calls;
- GSM gateways to save on communication;
- Callback to save on 0800 numbers;
- Handling lost calls (callback);
- Dialer for order processing;
- Automation scripts for robots (voice menus).
The Oki-Toki service has integration with several CRMs: RetailCRM, Leadvertex, Bitrix24, amoCRM. If your CRM is not listed, then integration can be done using the Webhooks tool.
High-quality service in the contact center of the online store
The quality and speed of service are parameters that directly affect customer satisfaction. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly work on their improvement. To this end, the Oki-Toki team has developed and implemented such tools as IVR, recording a conversation with a client, as well as a function for monitoring the work of operators. Voice messages (IVR) will help improve the quality of service. Voice messages recorded by announcers or synthesized by a robot will help notify the client about the status of an order or delivery. Depending on the settings, the client will be able to answer the questions of the robot by voice or using the keyboard. To facilitate the work of supervisors and the head of the call center, the operator control function has been implemented, which includes:
- Automatic survey of customers about the quality of service;
- A questionnaire that allows you to evaluate the quality of the operator’s work;
- Indicators of the level of service and waiting time in the queue;
- Monitoring the presence of personnel at the workplace;
- Accounting for the operator’s employment;
- Standards and billing of work;
- Intercepting and listening to calls.
Call center price for an online store
The price for a call center created using the Oki-Toki cloud service is formed very simply: the client pays only for what he uses. This is the basic principle. In addition to him, there are several more related to money:
- If it is not possible to replenish the account in the system on time, you can always take a loan and work for another week;
- When using the service, bonuses may be credited to the client’s account, which can later be used for payment;
- Free trial period with access to all features of the call center for 14 days.
You can order a call center service for an online store by creating an account in the system . After registration, you will be sent a demo access to Oki-Toki to get acquainted with all the possibilities. At the end of the test period, you can pay for the Oki-Toki service using a Visa / Mastercard or by bank transfer.