A stable relationship with a client or consumer is the main rule of a business related to the sale of goods or the provision of services. It is important to organize a call center of a company or government agency so that the client can always get through to the support service and resolve their issue. Oki-Toki cloud software allows you to create an efficient customer support department at minimal cost.
When is it necessary to create a call center?
To begin with, consider when it becomes necessary to create a call center:
- Clients often ask questions, and the secretary or managers do not have time to process the flow of calls and are forced to be distracted from their main work.
- The specifics of the work involves transferring calls between specialists or departments.
- Many calls are received after business hours or on weekends.
- The company needs to maintain a good image. Creating a call center will allow you to solve problems faster, respectively, increase user loyalty.
- There is a need to store call records.
- Information about goods and services is often updated, you need to notify the audience about promotions and loyalty programs.
- Other methods of communication are not always effective, users do not want to wait for an answer in a chat or messenger.
Setting up a call center from scratch is worth it so that customers can receive support through the same channels they use in everyday life.
Creating a call center from scratch with Oki-Toki
It takes three days to organize a cloud call center from scratch. It is impossible to give an average answer to the question of how much it costs to organize a call center. Experts will analyze the features of your business and communication with customers and select tools to solve your problems. The main advantage of the contact center software from Oki-Toki is access from any browser. To always be in touch, you only need a PC and a headset. Save on the services of a technical specialist. Our employee will teach you the rules for using the software and tell you how to use the service. If you are thinking about how to organize a call center from scratch and quickly train staff, take a closer look at Oki-Toki. The program allows you to create dialogue scripts and response templates, so even an inexperienced operator can handle the sale of goods or customer consultation. The system saves reports on calls, manager performance, information about the load on agents, information about costs and other important data. A new customer has 14 days of free trial to test Oki-Toki. Order the required number of operator workstations and pay only for the functionality that you actually use.