Yes, the Oki-Toki service is an omnichannel platform. Learn more about omnichannel in the Oki-Toki service.
Easy Automation of the Contact Center with Oki-Toki!
A Complete Suite of Call Center Management Tools
Utilize additional tools as needed
Oki-Toki Chat — it’s a unified center for handling customer calls and messages on social media, e-mail, website, and messenger apps: WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Skype.
- Connect Conferences, Video Conferences and Screen sharing to your chats.
- Work globally and competently.
- Expand your telephony functionality.
- Automate sales and support with chatbots.
- Manage the quality of chats with KPI, alerts, smart reports and rewards.”
The omnichannel platform brings together calls, web chats, emails, social networks, messengers, and mobile applications. This unified environment is extremely user-friendly, and the combined data creates the perfect conditions for bots – reliable and functional assistants.
- 5 dial modes: Preview/Callback, Predictive, Progressive, Ultra, Power,
- flexible settings for the number and interval of attempts,
- possibility to use in conjunction with the autoinformer,
- adjusting calls according to the client’s time zone,
- integration with external CRM,
- automatic handling of lost calls.
Auto-agent is a voice robot called Oki-Toki designed to replace agents in routine tasks. It operates on scripts, making it predictable, does not require training, and is ready to work from the moment of creation.
- Dealing with open and closed-ended questions,
- Single and multiple-choice, multilingual,
- Offering “Let’s call you back”,
- Determining ambiguities and ambiguous responses,
- Speech synthesis: More than 15 voiceover options
- Possibility of sending SMS, Email, Viber or Whatsapp messages.
- Import of dialog from MS Word & Google Docs
- Dialog metrics,
- Free recognition of yes/no answers and digits
- Recording and setting up standard voice messages and greetings,
- Automatic customer notifications about debt amount, order, account balance,
- Integration with external CRM for call usage (addressing the customer by name, etc.),
- Synthesis and speech recognition for voice messages,
- Creating dialog scripts with customers using touchtone dialing,
- Ability to connect your telephony,
- Schedule of newsletters,
- Connecting the ‘callback function’.
A tool for systematizing, controlling, and automating client communication processes.
- Automatic messages to respondents via email or SMS,
- Automatic notifications for responsible parties or clients, for instance, about a sale or an inquiry,
- Integration with other CRM for data collection or dispatch during dialogue,
- Creation of custom conversation scripts templates,
- Quotas for surveys,
- Linking answers to contact fields in the card,
- Training of agents without impacting the statistics of active projects,
- Individual KPIs for agents and much more.
Conversation evaluation, transcripts, and speech analytics – three key Oki-Toki tools that will allow you to control the quality of calls in your call center!
- automatic selection of audio recording for review,
- voice distortion to eliminate subjectivity,
- statistics of agent ratings and the performance of the quality control department,
- karaoke mode (comparison of audio recording text and highlighting the text during listening),
- tracking interruptions, pauses, use of obscene language in conversation with customer,
- tracking the compliance of the application form with the conversation transcript.
Reviews on Oki-Toki from Other Services
Questions and Answers
Is the Oki-Toki service omnichannel?
Is there quality control for calls, conversation recording, and speech analytics?
Is there a possibility to hide the number from the call center agent?
Potential for saving records on external storage (own server)?
Is it possible to create different scripts for different tasks for an agent within the service?
Which SIP communication providers can be connected to the Oki-Toki service?
What Tools are Available for Supervisors in Oki-Toki?
Do we assist with configurations?
How does the tech support function, and is it possible to make a call when needed?
Call Center Software Solution
Capabilities of Call Center Software
Once upon a time, “telephone operators” picked up handsets, dialed numbers, and even switched cords in a switchboard. Now call center software does all of this work with a single mouse click or even without it. Call center software is a multitool for agents: it manages calls, sorts clients, and even solves connection issues. And this is just the beginning!
When correctly utilized, call center software acts like a conductor, managing the influx of incoming calls and ensuring a reliable connection with agents. The capabilities of call center software include automatic distribution of calls and chats, integration with CRM and other systems, automation bots, and deep analytics, all of which simplifies call center operations and makes it more efficient.
What is call center software and how can it help your business
Call center software is a suite of technical solutions that help organizations automate and manage customer communications. It’s a tool that can curb the entire flow of customer inquiries and turn them from chaos into an organized system. This is like a quality mark for your business that ensures that every customer inquiry will be heard and processed in a timely manner with due attention.
Any software consists of 3 primary solutions and their derivatives:
Working with all types of calls and chats
- Auto dialer with powerful functionality;
- Voice broadcasts by robot;
- Connecting any agent or communication provider;
- Using API;
- Accounting for the cost of calls, chats and agents;
- Call automation, flexible queue management.
Oki-Toki agent management and work control
- Agent’s Conversation Assessment Forms;
- Automatic Speech Analytics;
- Agents’ Working Time Tracking;
- Agent Scoring;
- Measurement of KPI Across Multiple Parameters;
- Agents’ Salary Calculations.
Data Security And Access Management
- Option to Store Data on Your Own Servers;
- Access Rights Distribution by Projects;
- Action and Change Log;
- Concealing Client Numbers and Data from Call Centre Agents.
As the famous businessman Robert Kiyosaki once said, “A business that reacts to nothing, dies”.
Benefits of Using the Oki-Toki Call Centre Software
Oki-Toki is not just software, it’s your reliable guide in customer service! With Oki-Toki, you get all the necessary tools for effective management of calls, chats, customer request automation, and comprehensive agent analytics in the contact center. It’s like a robot, driven by AI, that never gets tired and is always in place.
- Powerful functionality with 50+ tools;
- Deep analytics of contact center work;
- Modern design and convenient management;
- Highly qualified technical support at all levels.
6 Key Features of Modern Call Center Software
Cloud-based call center software – it’s your personal time machine that will transport your business to the future. Virtual call centers, possibilities of cloud software, and cutting-edge tools – this is the modern software for call centers. With it, you can easily track KPIs, analyze data, predict trends, and make crucial decisions. It’s like owning a DeLorean, but without the need to find plutonium!
- Cloud-based data storage;
- Integration with social networks;
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for customer request processing;
- Real-time online analytics and reporting;
- Process and task automation.
How to choose the right call center solution for your business needs
How to choose the perfect “call center software”? It’s like choosing a coat: it should be comfortable, beautiful and meet all your needs. First – start by identifying the problems and tasks you’re facing, second – what additional functionalities are still needed. Our specialists are ready to consult and help you at any time.
After this, you will be able to make an informed decision and choose our software ?, which will become your loyal partner in the fight for market share!
14 days trial period
Time is our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer you a 14-day trial period. See how our “call center software” Oki-Toki can transform your work. Indeed, as they say, the best way to understand whether something suits you or not is to try it. And who knows, this might just be the beginning of a great story in the world of customer service!
Are you ready to begin crafting a story with Oki-Toki?