A cloud call center, or, as it is called abroad, a cloud center is an environment where a wide range of tasks are performed: from receiving and processing calls to attracting new potential partners and customers. Thanks to cloud technologies, such basic tasks of the call center as:
- Cost reduction (no need to buy expensive hardware and software);
- Staff retention (it is not necessary to hire new employees in the office);
- Improving the quality of service (cloud service operators can be in touch 24/7).
Using a virtual contact center, you can make your own business more flexible and grow faster, regardless of any economic conditions. Because cloud computing does not require any investment in updating software or hardware, and the customer’s operating costs are optimized by actually paying for services. It is especially important to use a cloud contact center during quarantine and remote work, since all you need to connect a new employee is a computer and a headset.
Creation of a call center in Oki-Toki
Ordering a virtual call center is very simple – you leave a request, get a demo access and you can immediately familiarize yourself with the functionality of the system. Then Oki-Toki specialists will help you create your own call center for comprehensive assistance to customers, receiving and processing orders, delivery services and inquiries. The organization will take only 1 day. During this time, the service staff will hold a presentation tailored specifically to your business tasks, set up the system for project requests and train your staff to work with the Oki-Toki interface. The cloud service has a number of advantages and ready-made solutions for businesses in any niche. Some of them:
- Work from the browser . Virtual Contact Center – it’s easy! In addition to the lack of additional equipment, software and configuration specialists, Oki-Toki offers its customers a modern interface, updated widgets, more servers, and, accordingly, a high speed of the cloud service.
- Scalability . A call center in the cloud is suitable for both a small online store and an impressive corporation. After all, the platform is designed for up to 500 operators and 1000 lines. You can buy a virtual call center for several operators and scale it at any time.
- Service reliability . Oki-Toki cloud service provides 99% fault tolerance. When the operator connects, he will automatically connect to the nearest server, and in case of failure, the system will “transfer” to the backup one.
- Working with external systems . With the help of webhooks and API, the Oki-Toki call center service integrates with external systems and applications. Such a service will be useful for CRM systems or end-to-end analytics.
- economic platform . Oki-Toki customers always pay only for the services they use. Thanks to this, it is possible to adjust the budget based on the current needs of the business. The cost is calculated individually depending on the number of operators and their hours of work, the need to use additional tools (dialer, voice mailing, robot, etc.). By organizing a cloud-based contact center, you can reduce the costs of your business.
- 14 days free . For two weeks, our customers can use the cloud service tools for free. Thus, you have the opportunity to evaluate the interface and functionality of Oki-Toki and make a decision before paying for the services.
Create a cloud call center with Oki-Toki! Our experts will provide a high level of service and round the clock technical support. You will also get excellent quality of work and ease of use of all tools, as well as modern software and analytics for your contact center, with the ability to control agents and reporting.