Often, business owners do not want to implement or consider it inappropriate to create an internal call center for call processing and transfer the functions of a sales or technical support department to outsourcing CC partners. At the same time, operators of such call centers can conduct several projects. Therefore, in order to switch between tasks and serve clients at a high level, they need a special set of tools in the outsourcing call center program.
Oki-Toki cloud service is a specialized software for call centers with multi-threaded call processing and managing many projects simultaneously within one CC. Flexible configuration and use of the cloud version saves time for the introduction of a new client and staff expansion.
Thanks to the innovative set of functions in the Oki-Toki system, it is easier for operators to service diverse projects. For example, you can simultaneously make outgoing calls to offer a service, inform, consult a client, and receive incoming calls to make sales, provide information about the status of an order, or help solve technical difficulties.
Advantages of the Oki-Toki service for an outsourcing call center
At the launch stage, a lot of attention is paid to the choice of a program for an outsourcing call center. In this case, a more familiar solution is to select and install the program \"out of the box\". At Oki-Toki, we offer a more modern alternative – a cloud solution.
The main advantages of using Oki-Toki Cloud PBX:
- Ability to work from any electronic device: Oki-Toki operates on PCs, tablets and smartphones;
- Integration with other services used by the outsourcing call center through the webhooks tool, it is also possible to set up fine integration through the API;
- Easy and fast data upload to CRM module. The database is loaded from a simple excel file or through API integration. You can create and use as many contact fields as needed for a business task. When exporting the database, it is possible to unload the entire history of communication with the client;
- Easy scalability: connecting a new operator will take only a few minutes. Cloud software for call center operators is designed for 1,000 employees who can simultaneously serve 10,000 lines;
- Individual technical support;
- Using several telecom operators for calls through the Oki-Toki service. You can connect any telecom operator, as well as use several SIP operators at the same time: this will help save money and allow you to continue working in the event of a failure at one of the providers. Thin call routing allows you to solve any problems on the incoming or outgoing line. Using special reports and widgets, you can always track the quality of communication and the cause of the failure;
- 14 days of free use: to get access to all the features of the cloud call center, just leave a request. This will allow us to assess the feasibility of using Oki-Toki;
- Recording the history of all actions of operators and administrators of the outsourcing call center to investigate incidents;
- The ability to automatically notify the customer about the fulfilled conditions, dialing standards, the number of attracted customers or hot leads;
- Guest access with fine-tuning rights for customers of an outsourcing call center and a call filter to clean test calls from all reports;
- The ability to distribute access rights for contact center employees according to roles and projects.
Opportunities of the virtual workplace of the operator
The virtual workplace for the Oki-Toki call center operator contains the operator's personal account, where you can see reports on calls made and employment throughout the day.
Operator statuses (you can create them yourself) will help management see a complete picture of the operators' employment. The presence detector at the workplace automates the verification of the operator's performance of his duties, and the special functions of "wiretapping" and "interception" enable the supervisor to help the operator in a difficult situation. A supervisor or administrator working in the Oki-Toki service can generate reports on the work of operators to see the workload of employees and the time in the system
Widgets are provided in the operator's place of Oki-Toki to simplify the work with operators. The “Employees” widget will display who is in what status and for how long, “Chats” will help you quickly communicate information to colleagues or management, and “Calls” will create conferences with the mouse and forward calls to responsible persons.
The Oki-Toki cloud service has a function call records. Senior managers, supervisors and other responsible personnel will be able to assess the level of competence of employees, the quality of customer service or, if necessary, provide a recording to confirm the conversation. The management will be able to track disciplinary violations of the contact center's work standards: missed calls, keeping a client on the line for a long time, exceeding the call duration, and many other indicators.
The operator's station, like the entire functionality of the Oki-Toki system, can be fine-tuned to differentiate user access rights.
Try it and verify the functionality of Oki-Toki, and 14 days of free use and the help of a technical support employee will reduce the cost of starting and eliminate the need to find an employee who is familiar with Oki-Toki.
Feedback from the Startpack service
Pros: extensive functionality, a huge number of reports. The company itself is ready to develop new products to improve the quality of work. Integration of statistical data, disciplinary reports and reports.
Convenient platform for a company with a large number of clients. Linking a personal manager to a client, which is important at the first stages of working with the program. Full automation of calls, recording and archive of all telephone conversations. API integration. At the same time, the cost of these services on the market is low.
Cons: Lack of a number of widgets when moving to a new opera place, although this can be considered an advantage, since it does not scatter the operator's attention when calling
Feedback from Voipoffice
We have been working with Oki for more than 3 years. Excellent service for the implementation of projects and at a very good price. If there are people, pay, if there are no people, don't pay. We have already implemented a large number of projects on the Oka platform. Very convenient widgets for tracking indicators and flexible settings. If you want to quickly launch a project that will work stably, I definitely recommend Oki. We have not had situations in 3 years that the oki did not work for more than 4-5 minutes and this happens very rarely.
Feedback from the Otzovik service
We have been working with Oki since 2018, we found them when we opened an online store. The service is very flexible. At first we had a couple of operators, and we bought only 2 operator positions. Now there are more operators, we spend, of course, also more, but there are no “extra” and imposed payments. There are 10 operators – you pay only for 10 operator places. You don’t need, for example, a voice robot – you don’t pay for it, you need it, you connected it. But there is a personal manager only at the stage of connection and the test period. Generally satisfied.
Feedback from Indexcall
There are pluses and minuses in the system. Although in general a positive impression. From the conveniences: a clear interface and work from the browser, the capabilities of the dealer. IVR is very cool. Creating voice greetings or scripts is really cool. Of the minuses: the raw interface of the operator's workplace, there are a number of shortcomings. It's a little annoying that many related functions are in different sections. It would be nice to add more hints. In general, more satisfied with the work than not.