Often, business owners do not want to implement or consider it inappropriate to create an internal call center for call processing and transfer the functions of a sales or technical support department to outsourcing CC partners. At the same time, operators of such call centers can conduct several projects. Therefore, to switch between tasks and serve customers at a high level, they need a special set of tools in the outsourcing call center program. Oki-Toki cloud service is specialized software for call centers with multi-threaded call processing and managing multiple projects simultaneously within one call center. Flexible configuration and use of the cloud version saves time on introducing a new client and expanding staff. Thanks to the innovative set of functions in the Oki-Toki system, it is easier for operators to service diverse projects. For example, you can simultaneously make outgoing calls to offer a service, inform, consult a client, and receive incoming calls to make sales, provide information about the status of an order, or help in solving technical difficulties.
Advantages of the Oki-Toki service for an outsourcing call center
At the launch stage, a lot of attention is paid to the choice of a program for an outsourcing call center. In this case, a more familiar solution is to select and install the program out of the box. At Oki-Toki, we offer a more modern alternative – a cloud solution. The main advantages of using Oki-Toki cloud PBX:
- Ability to work from any electronic device: Oki-Toki operates on PCs, tablets and smartphones;
- Integration with other services used by the outsourcing call center through the webhooks tool, it is also possible to set up fine integration through the API;
- Easy and fast data upload to CRM module. The database is loaded from a simple excel file or through API integration. You can create and use as many contact fields as needed for a business task. When exporting the database, it is possible to unload the entire history of communication with the client;
- Easy scalability: connecting a new operator will take only a few minutes. Cloud software for call center operators is designed for 1,000 employees who can simultaneously serve 10,000 lines;
- Individual technical support;
- Using several telecom operators for calls through the Oki-Toki service. You can connect any telecom operator, as well as use several SIP operators at the same time: this will help save money and allow you to continue working in the event of a failure at one of the providers. Thin call routing allows you to solve any problems on the incoming or outgoing line. Using special reports and widgets, you can always track the quality of communication and the cause of the failure;
- 14 days of free use: to get access to all the features of the cloud call center, just leave a request. This will allow us to assess the feasibility of using Oki-Toki;
- Recording the history of all actions of operators and administrators of the outsourcing call center to investigate incidents;
- The ability to automatically notify the customer about the fulfilled conditions, dialing standards, the number of attracted customers or hot leads;
- Guest access with fine-tuning rights for customers of an outsourcing call center and a call filter to clean test calls from all reports;
- The ability to distribute access rights for contact center employees according to roles and projects.
Opportunities of the virtual workplace of the operator
The virtual workplace for the call center operator of the Oki-Toki system contains the operator’s personal account, where you can see reports on calls made and employment throughout the day. Operator statuses (you can come up with them yourself) will help management see the full picture of the operator’s employment. The presence detector at the workplace automates the verification of the operator’s performance of his duties, and the special functions of “wiretapping” and “interception” enable the supervisor to help the operator in a difficult situation. A supervisor or administrator, working in the Oki-Toki service, can generate reports on the work of operators in order to see the workload of employees and the time in the system. Widgets are provided in the operator’s place in Oki-Toki to simplify the work with operators. The “Employees” widget will display who is in what status and for how long, “Chats” will help you quickly communicate information to colleagues or management, and “Calls” will create conferences with the mouse and forward calls to responsible persons. The Oki-Toki cloud service has a call recording function. Senior managers, supervisors and other responsible personnel will be able to assess the level of competence of employees, the quality of customer service or, if necessary, provide a recording to confirm the conversation. Management will be able to track disciplinary violations of contact center standards: missed calls, keeping a customer on the line for a long time, exceeding the call duration, and many other indicators. The operator’s place, as well as the entire functionality of the Oki-Toki system, can be fine-tuned to differentiate user access rights. Try it and see the functionality of Oki-Toki, and 14 days of free use and the help of a technical support employee will reduce the cost of starting and eliminate the need to find an employee who is familiar with Oki-Toki.