The Oki-Toki service provides detailed analytics for all calls, tasks, and agent statuses in the contact centre. Reports can be received regularly via email, exported via API or Excel, and can also be filtered and combined in your private dashboard. Learn more about reports for contact centres.
The most advanced functionality on the market
Multichannel Handling of Requests
- Call servicing scripts (IVR, queues, rules, etc.);
- Automatic callback on missed calls;
- SMS and e-mail handling via the agent’s personal area;
- IVR greetings and menus;
Advanced CRM and Analytics
- Customization of contact appearance, user-defined fields, and tags;
- History of correspondence with the client, call history, and conversation logs;
- Normalization of numbers (incoming, dialed, and imported);
- Import/export of the phone database;
- Connection of any number of communication providers;
- Routing of outgoing calls according to agent tariffs and prefixes;
- Control of permitted directions;
- Establishing a limit on communication expenses;
Management and Control of Agents
- Agent’s personal account (reports, ratings, settings);
- Internal chat and conferences;
- Presence detector at the workplace;
- Tracking agent’s workload and generating consolidated workload reports;
Utilize additional tools as needed
Oki-Toki Chat — it’s a unified center for handling customer calls and messages on social media, e-mail, website, and messenger apps: WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Skype.
- Connect Conferences, Video Conferences and Screen sharing to your chats.
- Work globally and competently.
- Expand your telephony functionality.
- Automate sales and support with chatbots.
- Manage the quality of chats with KPI, alerts, smart reports and rewards.”
The omnichannel platform brings together calls, web chats, emails, social networks, messengers, and mobile applications. This unified environment is extremely user-friendly, and the combined data creates the perfect conditions for bots – reliable and functional assistants.
- 5 dial modes: Preview/Callback, Predictive, Progressive, Ultra, Power,
- flexible settings for the number and interval of attempts,
- possibility to use in conjunction with the autoinformer,
- adjusting calls according to the client’s time zone,
- integration with external CRM,
- automatic handling of lost calls.
Conversation evaluation, transcripts, and speech analytics – three key Oki-Toki tools that will allow you to control the quality of calls in your call center!
- automatic selection of audio recording for review,
- voice distortion to eliminate subjectivity,
- statistics of agent ratings and the performance of the quality control department,
- karaoke mode (comparison of audio recording text and highlighting the text during listening),
- tracking interruptions, pauses, use of obscene language in conversation with customer,
- tracking the compliance of the application form with the conversation transcript.
Setting Up Your Call Centre from Scratch in Just 3 Days
Presentation of the Service Tailored to Your Project
Configuring the System to Match Project Requirements
Training Staff to Work with the Service
- Per Day
- Subscription Fee € 0,75
Storage of conversation records for up to 1440 hours, agent activity tracking and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, agent quality evaluation form, email reports, speech analytics, guest accounts, report mixing, conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports a day.
- Additional Payment
- Agent's Workspace € 1
For 1 agent per day
- One-Time Payment
- Activating and Setting up the Service € 75
One-time fee for service connection and setup
Reviews on Oki-Toki from Other Services
Questions and Answers
What kind of call reporting is available?
Is there a customer card and what does it contain?
Opportunity for a callback at a predetermined time?
Is it possible to monitor calls in a way that it's unknown who is being listened to?
What are the KPI indicators for a call center?
Is there speech analytics?
Is there disciplinary control over the work of call center agents?
Is there a possibility to hide the number from the call center agent?
Is it possible to create different scripts for different tasks for an agent within the service?
Which SIP communication providers can be connected to the Oki-Toki service?
What Tools are Available for Supervisors in Oki-Toki?
Do we assist with configurations?
How does the tech support function, and is it possible to make a call when needed?
Virtual Call Center
What is a cloud contact center and how can it benefit your business?/
Over 100 years have passed since the invention of the telephone by Bell. We continue to enhance his invention by making communication more convenient, efficient, and most importantly, profitable. (Bell initially had difficulties with the latter – yes – his closest clients were his deaf relatives)
A cloud contact center is a technology that enables your business to excel at call center service. It’s more than just a means of communication—it’s a platform that empowers you to use various solutions for contact centers: from omnichannel service to customer relationship management (CRM) systems. Cloud-based contact center solutions offer several advantages:
- Flexibility and scalability: Cloud call centers allow effortless scaling of your infrastructure depending on your business needs. You can increase or decrease the number of agents and functionalities in real-time.
- Mobility: With a cloud call center, you can service clients from anywhere in the world. All you need is internet access, and you can operate your contact center from any device.
- Cost reduction: Cloud-based solutions don’t require hefty equipment and infrastructure, significantly reducing capital investments and operational costs.
- Ease of implementation: A virtual call center can be swiftly deployed and configured for your company. This allows for client service startup without prolonged delays.
Cloud-based contact centers are free from additional maintenance and software upgrading costs, as well as problems with server hosting space. In the ‘clouds’, there’s always room for your business to grow.
Features of the Oki-Toki Virtual Call Center
“The telephone is your superpower, and your agents are superheroes in the world of customer service.” This is how every day at Oki-Toki began when we first launched our cloud call center. After all, our virtual call center is not just technology, it’s our passion and our mission.
The virtual call center integrates a wide range of tools designed to optimize the work of call and contact centers. With Oki-Toki you gain access to powerful automation tools, numerous call routing functions, monitoring, and analytics.
The key tools of Oki-Toki include:
- Omnichannel: handling chats, telephony, messengers and social media monitoring in one system.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response): automated voice menus and call distribution across sections.
- Queue management: distributing calls among agents based on defined rules and priorities.
- Reporting and analytics: detailed statistics on call processing, waiting time, agent productivity, and other parameters.
- Automation with control and tracking bots.
- Flexible settings: auto-redial(predictive) and auto-informer with scripts setting.
- Efficiency of surveys and consultations: voice bots streamline the work.
- Convenient KPI management: automatic calculation of KPIs, salaries, bonuses, and penalties.
- Speech Analytics: automated analysis with integration for quality control.
- Tools for quality control: quality assessment questionnaires and KPIs.
- Integration with other systems: conversation scripts, integrated with email, SMS, calls, and CRM.
- Convenient shift management: working hours tracking and personal scheduling approval.
What to consider when choosing between a cloud call center and a server solution?
It’s like choosing between a space flight or a car trip. Of course, both options will set you in motion, but a virtual call center and cloud solutions simply turbocharge the process!If you need a flexible, easy-to-use system, with innovations cropping up every day – then your choice is a cloud call center. However, if you prefer full control and rigidity of decisions, you might lean towards server solutions. Key factors in choosing between a cloud call center and a server solution (on-premise):
- Geographical distribution: If your company has branches or agents in different cities or countries, a cloud-based call center will provide you with convenient remote management and servicing.
- Costs: Cloud call centers typically have a more predictable total cost of ownership and lower initial costs than server-based solutions where equipment procurement and infrastructure setup are required.
- Updates and technical support: Cloud solutions offer regular updates and technical support, freeing you from the worry of system updates and providing a higher level of security and availability.
How to properly choose a cloud call center for your business?/
When choosing a cloud call center, you need to consider a number of factors. As our chief technical officer says, “The call center platform should be like a well-trained dog: smart, reliable, and always in touch!”.
The main emphasis when choosing should be on:
- Functionality: Make sure the offered features and tools meet your call center needs. Consider call routing capabilities, CRM integration, reporting and analytics, and additional features that can boost your business efficiency;
- Scalability: Check how easy and flexible you can scale the cloud call center according to your business growth;
- Security: Pay attention to the security measures taken by the cloud call center provider to guarantee the protection of your data and communication integrity;
- Provider’s reputation: Investigate the reputation and experience of the cloud call center provider, including customer reviews and his market position.
8 advantages of using the virtual call center service
So, what do you get using the Oki-Toki virtual call center?
- Continuous operation: Our cloud-based contact center service operates 24/7/365, ensuring uninterrupted customer service.
- Flexibility: No need for an office or physical equipment. Work from anywhere, on any device.
- Cost reduction: Cloud solutions help save on IT infrastructure and maintenance expenses.
- Scalability: Cloud solutions let you quickly increase or decrease the number of agents as needed.
- Comprehensive analytics: Full insights into the system’s and agents’ performance.
- Remote work: Your call center can be anywhere you want it to be, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be an office.
- Omnichannel: Provide customer service across various communication channels: calls, chats, social networks – all under control.
- Customer service automation: Automated responses, interactive voice menus, and much more help make customer service even more efficient.