Let’s look at why buying call center software in the cloud is profitable and convenient? Cloud-based call center software is an alternative to cumbersome out-of-the-box solutions. The Oki-Toki service contains all the tools necessary to communicate with customers and employees. But a much bigger advantage is fast startup and easy scalability. You can order call center software in one click, without worrying about buying servers, hiring system administrators and calculating capacities for further growth.
Features of the program for the Oki-Toki call center
Cloud software for a call center is a universal solution that is suitable for companies of any direction: sales departments, outsourcers leading various projects, financial and micro-lending organizations, delivery services, telemarketing and government agencies. Contact center software allows you to not only make and receive calls, but also notify customers about new products, services and order status, send messages and conduct surveys. Oki-Toki call center software supports the exchange of information with various CRMs. The functionality of the program allows you to configure custom fields, save call history, export or import the telephone database. Each operator has a virtual personal account where he can monitor his personal rating and view reports on the duration of calls, the number of received, transferred or missed calls. Oki-Toki allows you to make the work of operators more efficient thanks to:
- Internal chat and conferences. Here the employee will be able to ask a question to more experienced colleagues or management, clarify the data with operators from other departments;
- Presence detector at the workplace, which makes it possible to control the time of the employee’s actual employment;
- Accounting for the employment of operators and the creation of a summary report. This feature makes it easier to decide on an employee’s performance.
It is easier for operators to perform their duties if they can use simple and convenient tools. This, in turn, has a positive effect on the efficiency of the call center as a whole.
Advantages of a cloud call center over a boxed solution
Among the main advantages of cloud-based call center software over a boxed solution:
- Easy scalability . The contact center can be expanded at any time and without investing in equipment. With a boxed solution, it will take a noticeable amount of time to purchase additional servers and complete the setup;
- Suitable for remote work . Call center software from Oki-Toki runs from any device. You can easily connect new operators from anywhere – all you need is the Internet and a headset;
- The minimum start time for Oki-Toki is about 30 minutes. It will take a week to set up the boxed software;
- High fault tolerance of the cloud solution . Oki-Toki servers are located in data centers in different countries, which prevents downtime due to failures. So, if a power failure occurs in the contact center, all calls will be saved. For a boxed solution, you need to purchase redundant servers;
- There is no need to hire a highly specialized system administrator (and more than one). A person without technical knowledge will be able to configure and manage the Oki-Toki software. In case of questions, he can contact technical support specialists. For a boxed solution, you need a team of specialists who will configure and maintain contact center software.
How to buy call center software in the cloud?
Leave a request on any page of the site and immediately get demo access to the account. You can use the cloud service tools for free for 14 days. So the client will be able to evaluate the functionality of Oki-Toki and decide on the appropriateness of subscribing to the service.
Feedback from the Startpack service Pros: extensive functionality, a huge number of reports. The company itself is ready to develop new products to improve the quality of work. Integration of statistical data, disciplinary reports and reports. A convenient platform for a company with a large number of clients. Linking a personal manager to a client, which is important at the first stages of working with the program. Full automation of calls, recording and archive of all telephone conversations. API integration. At the same time, the cost of these services on the market is low. Cons: Lack of a number of widgets when moving to a new opera place, although this can be considered as an advantage, since it does not scatter the attention of the operator when calling
Feedback from the Voipoffice service We have been working with Oki for more than 3 years. Excellent service for the implementation of projects and at a very good price. If there are people, pay, if there are no people, don’t pay. We have already implemented a large number of projects on the Oka platform. Very convenient widgets for tracking indicators and flexible settings. If you want to quickly launch a project that will work stably, I definitely recommend Oki. We have not had situations in 3 years that the oki did not work for more than 4-5 minutes and this happens very rarely.
Feedback from the Otzovik service We have been working with Oki since 2018, we found them when we opened an online store. The service is very flexible. At first we had a couple of operators, and we bought only 2 operator positions. Now there are more operators, we spend, of course, also more, but there are no “extra” and imposed payments. There are 10 operators – you pay only for 10 operator places. You don’t need, for example, a voice robot – you don’t pay for it, you need it, you connected it. But there is a personal manager only at the stage of connection and the test period. Generally satisfied.
Feedback from the Indexcall service There are pluses and minuses in the operation of the system. Although in general a positive impression. From the conveniences: a clear interface and work from the browser, the capabilities of the dealer. IVR is very cool. Creating voice greetings or scripts is really cool. Of the minuses: the raw interface of the operator’s workplace, there are a number of shortcomings. It’s a little annoying that many related functions are in different sections. It would be nice to add more hints. In general, more satisfied with the work than not.