Let’s look at why buying call center software in the cloud is profitable and convenient? Cloud-based call center software is an alternative to cumbersome out-of-the-box solutions. The Oki-Toki service contains all the tools necessary to communicate with customers and employees. But a much bigger advantage is fast startup and easy scalability. You can order call center software in one click, without worrying about buying servers, hiring system administrators and calculating capacities for further growth.
Features of the program for the Oki-Toki call center
Cloud software for a call center is a universal solution that is suitable for companies of any direction: sales departments, outsourcers leading various projects, financial and micro-lending organizations, delivery services, telemarketing and government agencies. Contact center software allows you to not only make and receive calls, but also notify customers about new products, services and order status, send messages and conduct surveys. Oki-Toki call center software supports the exchange of information with various CRMs. The functionality of the program allows you to configure custom fields, save call history, export or import the telephone database. Each operator has a virtual personal account where he can monitor his personal rating and view reports on the duration of calls, the number of received, transferred or missed calls. Oki-Toki allows you to make the work of operators more efficient thanks to:
- Internal chat and conferences. Here the employee will be able to ask a question to more experienced colleagues or management, clarify the data with operators from other departments;
- Presence detector at the workplace, which makes it possible to control the time of the employee’s actual employment;
- Accounting for the employment of operators and the creation of a summary report. This feature makes it easier to decide on an employee’s performance.
It is easier for operators to perform their duties if they can use simple and convenient tools. This, in turn, has a positive effect on the efficiency of the call center as a whole.
Advantages of a cloud call center over a boxed solution
Among the main advantages of cloud-based call center software over a boxed solution:
- Easy scalability . The contact center can be expanded at any time and without investing in equipment. With a boxed solution, it will take a noticeable amount of time to purchase additional servers and complete the setup;
- Suitable for remote work . Call center software from Oki-Toki runs from any device. You can easily connect new operators from anywhere – all you need is the Internet and a headset;
- The minimum start time for Oki-Toki is about 30 minutes. It will take a week to set up the boxed software;
- High fault tolerance of the cloud solution . Oki-Toki servers are located in data centers in different countries, which prevents downtime due to failures. So, if a power failure occurs in the contact center, all calls will be saved. For a boxed solution, you need to purchase redundant servers;
- There is no need to hire a highly specialized system administrator (and more than one). A person without technical knowledge will be able to configure and manage the Oki-Toki software. In case of questions, he can contact technical support specialists. For a boxed solution, you need a team of specialists who will configure and maintain contact center software.
How to buy call center software in the cloud?
Leave a request on any page of the site and immediately get demo access to the account. You can use the cloud service tools for free for 14 days. So the client will be able to evaluate the functionality of Oki-Toki and decide on the appropriateness of subscribing to the service.