Useful charts for admins/supervisors in the workplace!
4 widgets were added to the operator’s place with the main indicators of the contact center
- Data on the work of the entire CC
- Project performance indicators
- Indicators of queues and dialers.
Access to widgets will be determined by a separate right (supervisors and admins have), they display instantaneous data (some per second, others per minute), update frequency – every 5 seconds, data storage duration – up to 3 months;
Receive bonus funds when replenishing
Now Oki-Toki encourages deposits for large amounts.
- from 1000€ – bonus 100€;
- from 2000€ – bonus 250€;
- from 3000€ – 400€ bonus.
Bonus funds are automatically credited to the account along with the main deposit amount.
Completed the first stage of role revision
Changes have taken place in the list of rights – there are noticeably fewer of them:
- Merged rights of type Edit (change) / Create / Delete into a single right “Management” in all sections (Users, queues, etc.)
- The full list of rights to reports is hidden under the “cat” to reduce the page height
Also, duplicate/non-working rights were removed, sections were sorted alphabetically and moved to sections corresponding to the current menu in the administrative interface. The list of roles will be updated in the coming weeks 🙂
Changing the dialer log
We have improved the dialer log – it has become more convenient and functional:
- Clickable functions with content are now bold.
- Status names have become intuitive.
You can and should use it 🙂
Changing the user management menu
Moved user profile settings menu. From main:
- Removed non-working functions and parameters;
- We sorted out the code of user rights and accesses, now “under the hood” is in full order;
- We rebuilt the catalog and scattered the corresponding parameters into its categories in order to increase the intuitiveness of finding the desired setting (everything related to communication is now in the communication tab and so on);
- Now the user’s settings in a specific company and settings outside the companies are visually separated (You can only edit global settings from the user’s home company).
In addition, we have simplified the management of the API key in the user settings:
- Now users do not need to grant special rights so that they can generate an API key for themselves: The administrator can independently generate an API key for the user;
- User API key rights are now associated with the user’s role: the operator, using his key, is limited to his role.
Alpha testing of the voice chatbot
We are preparing a robot to replace the operator. His field of activity is simple dialogues for surveys (quality assessment, marketing), cold calls and work with recurring orders (water, lunch, etc.). To start using it, give it your conversation script with a few tweaks. Currently, the voice bot has the following skills:
- Working with single & multiselect questions
- Cube “Autooperator” in the call script
- Finding Numbers, Names, and Dates
- Working with the FAQ
- Mechanism for clarifying the answer and re-questioning.
- Mechanism “When is it convenient for you to call back?”
- Dialogue Evaluation Metrics
We continue to work with the robot, making it smarter. If you are interested – write to our TP “I want a robot!” and go on vacation.
Redesigned conversation script editor interface
We have completely changed the visual side of the “conversation scripts” editor. Some of the insides:
- The add answer button is now in the question header, next to other question management buttons;
- Also, the question and answer settings are now opened by clicking on the name.
- Control buttons and informative icons are now less catchy and do not “load” the interface and hide when not needed;
- The text editor in the question and answer settings has been redesigned. Removed unnecessary / non-working, and the interface has become clear and compact.
You can now evaluate the new editor yourself, it is already available for all companies.
We are adding a new domain
We have purchased another oki-toki.cloud domain and will gradually replace our firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list domain with email@example.com. Don’t forget to add it to the exceptions and let your technicians know about the change.