Today Robot Calling is a universal assistant for the call center. It is necessary to automate calls and simple dialogs, which frees the operator from routine tasks and gives time for more complex calls. We have described six necessary steps on how to set up "Robot Calling" for Oki-Toki's internal and outsourced contact centers.
To do this, you need:
- Go to the section SIP-Telephony – Providers and click Connect;
- Enter the name of the supplier and save. The created provider is a folder for sip gateways that we will connect inside it. With these folders, we can route telephony to different projects without mixing all the established sip connections in different business projects;
- We go into the created folder and now we need to start the first sip-gateway. Click the Create button;
- Client sip reg is almost always used. If the provider talks about the connection option, where Oki-Toki exchanges ip-addresses with him, then the template SIP Trunk is used;
- Enter the connection data from the supplier. For Client SIP reg, it is usually enough to enter a login (Login/username/SIP ID/Authorization ID), password (password) and domain (sip adress/sip domain). The rest is left by default;
- As a result of a successful connection, the status REGISTERED will appear in the right column (In case of unsuccessful registration, the EXPIRED status will appear). If the status does not appear immediately, try refreshing the page after a few seconds, as the provider does not always register the connection instantly (this will only allow you to see the status of the registration, but does not affect the registration itself).
- At the end of connecting the supplier, you must specify which numbers with which prefix (first digits) you can call him (for example: Russian and Kazakhstan numbers start with 7 or 8, Ukraine numbers with 380 ).
Create a script
1. We go into the call scripts , create a logic diagram according to which the call will go when the client picks up the phone. This scenario will consist of several cubes (bell stages).
- Start die: this is the starting die, it starts the scenario when the client picks up the phone;
- Cube IVR 2.0: pronounces the attached audio recording and recognizes the client pressing the numbers;
- Cube End call: the name speaks for itself. It is not necessary to add it, the exit from the extreme cube is in itself the end of the call. But this cube is useful for more flexible filtering of call results in reports;
- Cube Check Number: he is responsible for adding to the emergency, if the client so desires.
2. In order to add answer options to the IVR cube, you must click on the name of the cube and add voice menu items in the side menu that appears.
3.1 In order to add a voice message, you need to click on the IVR cube, after which you will see a dialog box where you will need to add the file we need
3.2 After that, you will see a window into which you will need to drag the file we need using the Drag and Drop method
3.3 When the file is uploaded, you will need to select the desired file in this list. All changes must be saved and published for them to take effect.
3.4. To select a black list where we will add clients at their request, you must click on Check number and select the one we need from the list (It is created in the project resources section – lists)
Create a queue
The next step is to create a queue that will be the basis for our settings.
1. To do this, we need to go to the section Queues and calls – Queues and click Create
2. Enter the name of the queue and select the script that will be used on it. Save your settings.
Creating an dialer
1. Go to the Autocall – Autocall section. Click Create.
2. Specify the queue you created earlier:
3. Specify a blacklist whose numbers we will not call.
4. We give a name and select the queue (which was previously created by us). We go down a little lower and there we need to select the script we need (which was created by us earlier).
5. Specify the scenario that the call will follow when the client picks up the phone.
6. In the tab Settings of automatic dialing you need to select the mode Limitless mode This mode is used only in the autoinformer mode (without the participation of operators). Specify the maximum number of lines that dialer can take for calling. Save this dialer at the bottom of the page, done.
Contact database import
After we have created everything necessary for work, it remains to load the database, which the auto-dial will ring. This is done in Project Resources – Import Data
1. We definitely need to select Import data into dialer.
2. Name the import (this is not necessary, but it will allow you to find a specific import in the future).
3. Go to the Data tab. Imagine that you only need to upload phone numbers (one field in excel):
- Delete all unnecessary fields (by default, you need to remove the Time and Operator fields).
- Copy the column with phone numbers from the table into a large window with hints (I recommend using the keyboard shortcuts for this CTRL+A (Selects the entire contents of the table); CTRL+C (copies the selected data); CTRL+ V (pastes the copied data). It remains to confirm the import by saving the changes at the bottom of the page. The import has started.
- To check the results of clicks, you need to go to the Queues and calls section, select IVR report;
- Select the period for which data is needed;
- Specify the scenario for which the report is required;
- Specify the form in which the report is needed (in a browser window, download in html or csv);
- Click the Show button.
- By default, auto-dial does not import duplicate numbers if they already exist in auto-dial and are in the call queue;
- If dialer stopped working, then inside it you can find out the reason in the Info tab, in the Operation log subsection;
- You can activate auto-shutdown in case of telephony breakdown. If calls in a row begin to end with a telephony error (from the list), then dialer will automatically stop.
If you followed all the steps, then Robot Call will definitely work and perform its functions in the call center! If some problems remain unresolved, and some questions remain unanswered, the support service will definitely help!
Six necessary steps on how to create an autoinformer in the service for internal and outsourcing contact centers in Oki-Toki.
In addition to the Robot Call tool in the call -center, you can use the voice menu IVR .