A conversation script is a prepared theses, questions and answers that a manager uses to achieve his goals. Scripts can contain blanks to attract the attention of the client, involve them in the sale, work with objections, confirm the agreement, and more. You can go to the settings by clicking on the link .
This article refers to the product " Conversation scenarios from Oki-Toki ".
Any sale, notification of a client or solution of his question is communication. The script helps to standardize and automate this process. In order for communication with the client to give the desired result, you should first structure the conversation as a sequence of the manager's suggestions and possible responses from the client.
The content of the script depends on the business process in which it will be used by 60% -80%. A separate script is written for each occasion of communication with the client! For cold and warm calls, order confirmation or objection handling, the conversation scheme will be different. But there will also be general parts – greetings and farewells, as well as upselling & cross-selling sections. The content of some sections is completely individual – for example \"Personal offer\". All this can be done using Oki-Toki sales scripts.
Assigning scripts to a call center
The conversation script for the operator allows you to:
- Increase sales and average bill;
- Control the conversation, leading the client to purchase;
- Increase employee confidence – the script tells them the next step, so operators make fewer mistakes;
- Get information from the client or answer their questions.
Also, scripts are used to train employees and improve their competence. Based on your experience, you can combine the best customer experience in scenarios. Using the script allows you to quickly teach new sales techniques and improve efficiency.
Phone call script aims to convey accurate information to customers. It will prompt the operator when to ask a question and how to present the product, describe its value and benefits.
The conversation script is used in the following areas:
- Cold and hot sales;
- Marketing research and surveys;
- technical support.
Scripts are effective for corporate call centers that receive and distribute calls, and outsourcing companies where one operator serves projects of several clients.
Examples of scripts for call center operators
Most often, the purpose of the call is to sell. In this case, the customer call text will be something like this:
- Say hello, introduce yourself and clarify the name of the client.
- Go to specification of requirement.
- Listen to questions without interrupting the client, accept his position and emotion.
- Clarify if the customer has an interest in the product, product or service.
- Set the course of the conversation, describe the benefits of the product.
- Respond to objections, offer him a comprehensive or promotional solution.
- Arrange an order or make an appointment.
- Thank you for your time, compliment the client.
Examples of call center scripts should include at least three call termination options: customer consent and order confirmation, offer to call back and refusal with the ability to specify a reason. When developing scripts, be sure to take into account the common reasons for refusal: too high a price, a long delivery time, you need to consult with family members, etc.
Working with scripts in Oki-Toki
Oki-Toki cloud service provides ample opportunities to work with call center scripts:
- Binding for each project of your own conversation script (an indispensable feature for outsourcers);
- Displaying the conversation script as soon as the need arises. In some contact centers, agents still use scripts printed on sheets of paper. But this approach is inefficient, because the manager has to spend time searching for the right scenario;
- Sending automatic notifications to the client: for example, an SMS message with an order number or a full-fledged email with a commercial offer;
- Storing the history of communication and fixing the status of the conversation. If the conversation with the client ended ahead of schedule, for example, he asked to call back later, the operator will be able to note which script items were completed. When you call again, the manager will start the conversation from the place where the previous one ended;
- Using webhooks in CRM for integration with external systems;
- The system of motivation in the form of points. Each time an agent reaches a step you define in a conversation script, they receive points. They can be taken into account, for example, for bonuses.
Oki-Toki call center agent sample script is based on graphs, but for simple scripts, tree diagrams are used. The operator starts the conversation and selects the customer's response (consent to buy, question, objection). Based on the entered data, the system issues the appropriate script block to the call center operator.
Watch our video series on setting up a conversation script on Youtube .
It is convenient to use conversation scripts in our Oki-Toki cloud service. So you can offload agents and make their work more efficient.
Does your call center need convenient reporting for the manager? Start using Reports !
Contact us and test the program for free for 14 days!
It's easy to test our service, follow the link and register on the site.
You can calculate the cost of using your CC on the calculator page.