Rapports – an effective report on key performance indicators of the contact center in the landscape sheet format. An excellent format for management.
Use a rapport if you don’t want to spend time analyzing different reports!
- A rapport provides all and only necessary data about the company’s operation.
- The data accumulates over a period of time (day/week/month/year), and the rapport values retain a history of changes.
- Rapports are stored for a long period of time, we don’t even know how long, and data from reports for only half a year.
- Tracking changes allows for a dynamic view of the company’s performance. This helps to timely identify mistakes and weaknesses for swift intervention or, for instance, to re-review the company strategy.
- A rapport can be received via email, by adjusting automatic delivery.
- A rapport is automatically and regularly created. Convenient, isn’t it?
This article is related to the product “Smart Reports”
How to create a rapport
- Navigate to the “Reports” section and click on “New Report”.
- Specify the company performance indicators you wish to track
- The final step is to add/remove sections from which the report will be formed
Report is ready
- During the specified period, you will receive a compact report on the key metrics to your email – an effective report.
- You will be able to observe the company’s metrics dynamics and compare them with previous periods.
- You no longer need to generate a report each time — it will automatically be sent to you.
- You can change the report generation conditions at any time, changes are applied immediately
Take advantage of the report – it is a convenient, lightweight and effective control tool.