This time we will discuss a type of script for corporate contact centers – a script for incoming calls (hotline). Usually, the preparation of such scripts takes more time, since the incoming line is called, basically, by a “warm”, competent client and he requires information on many issues, and these are often dozens of cases. If you have a knowledge base for most cases, then it can (should!) be integrated with the script. Our support will offer a solution.
If this is your first time on our website, watch a series of short videos about Oki-Toki scripts here.
Areas of use
Corporate contact center, virtual secretary, dispatch service, food delivery, logistics companies and all those to whom the client knocks on his own initiative – everywhere the script for incoming must have.
Usually, the incoming call processing script can be conditionally divided into 4 stages:
- Greeting and identifying the reason for the appeal;
- Clarification of the request and collection of the necessary data;
- Preliminary response and request for additional information;
- Summing up and suggesting a solution.
An example template for importing from Google docs is available at this link. create a script in Google docs or MsWord and import the questionnaire into Oki-Toki.
Useful features of CRM Oki-Toki for the incoming line
Practical recommendations for improving the script
- Refine the script. Write in the questions of the questionnaire the text, which will be spoken by the manager. This will not only reduce the likelihood of mistakes by existing employees when working with a client, but will also reduce the time it takes to prepare the “new kid”;
- Proofread the script. Give the script to several managers to identify difficult to pronounce constructions and words. The text should not bore the client, but it should be understandable;
- Test the script. Give your script to several managers to work with real clients for a few days (or better, weeks). Promise compensation if the new script doesn’t produce the desired result – employees should be motivated to test the novelty in good faith.
Here you can register and explore ready-made script templates.