Get ready for the launch! Start with this article. In our experience, every second call center makes at least one of the mistakes listed below during launch.
Top 9 Mistakes When Starting a Call Center
Get ready for the launch! Start with this article. In our experience, every second call center makes at least one of these mistakes during launch.
Rate the news:
Thursday April 13th, 2023 Telemarketing: How to Increase Sales
What is telemarketing and what tasks does it perform, an overview of automation tools and strategies to increase campaign effectiveness.More
Wednesday March 17th, 2021 What is FCR: First Call Resolution Measurement Methodology
What is First Call Resolution and how important is it for a call center, why is it needed and how to calculate it.More
1. "Do everything for me"
2. Replacement of "horses in the crossing"
3. Simultaneous launch of several projects
4. Lack of a clear goal
6. Lack of Operators
7. Software that can't be scaled
8. Exaggerated expectations from the software
9. “I will create a call center to improve the quality of service”
Useful tips or how to get the best service from a supplier