- Callback mode. Initially, the agent receives a call, a message is played and then a call is made to the client. This mode is utilized for working with VIP clients and processing hot leads.
- Progressive mode. The slowest mode of all. It works only for agents in Ready status, taking one line per available agent. This mode does not create “dropped” calls. It is mostly used for working with warm clients.
- Power dial. A method of reducing connection waiting, in which the dialer engages a specific number of lines with calls for each agent in Ready and PCP status. This mode is chosen by microcredit services and owners of “bad or generated” databases.
- Predictive mode. The mode of dynamic adjustment of the number of lines for the continuous engagement of agents while keeping the share of “dropped” calls at a pre-determined level. Effective from 15 agents on one dialer. Agents’ efficiency is increased 2-3 times.
- Limitless mode. A mode of using lines without limitations. It is usually used for calls with IVR, informing clients about a promotion or service.
Dialer - a professional tool for managing a large customer base!
Need an auto-dialer with agent transfer?
- Simultaneous dialing across multiple projects by a single team of agents.
- Manual or automatic confirmation of reaching the required contact or decision maker.
- Monitor agent’s presence through CRM filling.
- A library of ready-made call handling scripts.
- Entering data directly into the CRM.
- Identifying the subscriber’s time zone (automatically or manually).
Need an auto-dial with a robot?
- Speech synthesis using search engine technologies from Google and Yandex.
- Playback of messages recorded by a narrator or synthesized by a robot.
- Designing robot conversation scripts and tracking responses.
- Retrieving data from an external system (1C or CRM).
- Statistics on the pressing of certain keys, the percentage of the message listened to, etc.
- Determining the subscriber’s time zone (automatic or manual identification by the number prefix).
Capabilities of Our Auto-Dialer
Auto Dialing Modes
Flexible Dialer Settings
Setting Dial Priorities
Managing Call Statuses
Managing Auto-dialer through API
CRM and Analytics
Cost Savings in Communication
- Per Day
- Subscription Fee € 0,75
Storage of conversation records for up to 1440 hours, agent activity tracking and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, agent quality evaluation form, email reports, speech analytics, guest accounts, report mixing, conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports a day.
- Additional Payment
- Agent's Workspace € 1
For 1 agent per day
- One-Time Payment
- Activating and Setting up the Service € 75
One-time fee for service connection and setup
Utilize additional tools as needed
All the functionality a call center could need, right in your browser!
- Multi-channel complaint processing,
- Advanced CRM and analytics,
- Telephony management,
- Agent management and control.
And much more!
The omnichannel platform brings together calls, web chats, emails, social networks, messengers, and mobile applications. This unified environment is extremely user-friendly, and the combined data creates the perfect conditions for bots – reliable and functional assistants.
- 5 dial modes: Preview/Callback, Predictive, Progressive, Ultra, Power,
- flexible settings for the number and interval of attempts,
- possibility to use in conjunction with the autoinformer,
- adjusting calls according to the client’s time zone,
- integration with external CRM,
- automatic handling of lost calls.
Conversation evaluation, transcripts, and speech analytics – three key Oki-Toki tools that will allow you to control the quality of calls in your call center!
- automatic selection of audio recording for review,
- voice distortion to eliminate subjectivity,
- statistics of agent ratings and the performance of the quality control department,
- karaoke mode (comparison of audio recording text and highlighting the text during listening),
- tracking interruptions, pauses, use of obscene language in conversation with customer,
- tracking the compliance of the application form with the conversation transcript.
Reviews on Oki-Toki from Other Services
Oki-Toki - a call center service for automatic dialing
The Auto-dialer system helps to minimize wait times, relieve agents from routine tasks, and aids in addressing missed call processing. Use the service online: leveraging cloud technologies enables agents to work from anywhere there’s internet, providing managers with the ability to track efficiency. Should you wish to purchase the auto-dialer service, pay attention to the cloud-based Oki-Toki software.
Key advantages of the Oki-Toki service:
1. Ability to set up automatic callback service 24/7;
2. 14 days of free use of the online automatic callback service to convince of its efficiency and flexibility of settings;
3. Data exchange with external CRM;
4. Connection of your own IP telephony;
5. The possibility of automatic connection with the agent when the customer responds;
6. Adjustment of the number and interval of attempts;
7. Adjustment of automatic dialing, depending on the client’s time zone;
8. Auto-processing of lost calls;
9. “Auto-informant” mode;
10. The ability to use several modes of operation at the same time.
The client can choose the Oki-Toki tools that they really need, and only pay for what they really use. Thus, the automatic callback service will not increase, but, on the contrary, reduce the costs of your contact center. Below are the possible types of automatic callbacks on the phone.
h3>Types of Oki-Toki dialerbacks/h3>
h4>1. Automatic callback on the number with transfer to agent
/h4>The Oki-Toki service allows for automatic dialing to multiple projects. How does an online dialer service work? Once the client picks up, the system automatically transfers the call to an agent. The completion of the call can be confirmed either manually or automatically by the agent. In order for customer service or product or service offer to be most effective, an agent can reference a call script, saved in the library, when making an automatic call to a number. During the conversation with the client or buyer, the call center employee has the opportunity to promptly enter data into the client card stored in the CRM.
h4>2. Automatic dialing by a robot/h4>
The auto – dialing robot is used to optimise the agent’s staff, freeing them from the task of routine dialing and enhancing the efficiency of the main line.
Typical tasks solved through automatic dialing with a voice message:
- Notification about a promotion;
- Alert for a visit (for example, to a webinar or doctor);
- Automatic poll about service quality;
- Offering your services;
- Updating the database of numbers;
- Use in finance to remind of the amount of debt or repayment terms.