- Callback mode. First, a call is made to the agent, a message is played and then a call is made to the client. This mode is used for working with VIP clients and handling hot clients.
- Progressive mode. The slowest of the modes. Works only for agents in Ready status, occupying one line for a free agent. This mode does not create “dropped” calls. Mainly used for working with warm clients.
- Power dial. A method of reducing connection waiting time, in which the dialer occupies a given number of lines with calls for each agent in Ready and PCP status. This mode is chosen by microcredit services and owners of “bad or generated” databases.
- Predictive mode. A mode of dynamic adjustment of the number of lines to keep agents constantly loaded while maintaining the proportion of “dropped” calls at a preset level. Effective from 15 agents on the same auto dial. The effectiveness of the agents’ work is increased by 2-3 times.
- Limitless mode. A mode of using lines without restrictions. Usually used for calls with IVR, notifying clients about a promotion or service
Dialer and Cloud Service for the Dialer
Dialer - a professional tool for managing a large customer database!
Need a dialer with agent transfer?
- Simultaneous dialing across multiple projects by a single team of agents.
- Manual or automatic confirmation of reaching the required contact or decision maker.
- Monitor agent’s presence through CRM filling.
- A library of ready-made call handling scripts.
- Entering data directly into the CRM.
- Identifying the subscriber’s time zone (automatically or manually).
Need a Robot Dialer?
- Speech synthesis using search engine technologies from Google and Yandex.
- Playback of messages recorded by a narrator or synthesized by a robot.
- Designing robot conversation scripts and tracking responses.
- Retrieving data from an external system (1C or CRM).
- Statistics on the pressing of certain keys, the percentage of the message listened to, etc.
- Determining the subscriber’s time zone (automatic or manual identification by the number prefix).
Capabilities of Our Dialer
Auto Dialing Modes
Flexible Dialer Settings
Setting Dial Priorities
Managing Call Statuses
Managing Dialer through API
CRM and Analytics
Cost Savings in Communication
- Per Day
- Subscription Fee € 0,75
Storage of conversation records for up to 1440 hours, agent activity tracking and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, agent quality evaluation form, email reports, speech analytics, guest accounts, report mixing, conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports a day.
- Additional Payment
- Agent's Workspace € 1
For 1 agent per day
- One-Time Payment
- Activating and Setting up the Service € 75
One-time fee for service connection and setup
Utilize additional tools as needed
All the functionality a call center could need, right in your browser!
- Multi-channel complaint processing,
- Advanced CRM and analytics,
- Telephony management,
- Agent management and control.
And much more!
The omnichannel platform brings together calls, web chats, emails, social networks, messengers, and mobile applications. This unified environment is extremely user-friendly, and the combined data creates the perfect conditions for bots – reliable and functional assistants.
- 5 dial modes: Preview/Callback, Predictive, Progressive, Ultra, Power,
- flexible settings for the number and interval of attempts,
- possibility to use in conjunction with the autoinformer,
- adjusting calls according to the client’s time zone,
- integration with external CRM,
- automatic handling of lost calls.
Conversation evaluation, transcripts, and speech analytics – three key Oki-Toki tools that will allow you to control the quality of calls in your call center!
- automatic selection of audio recording for review,
- voice distortion to eliminate subjectivity,
- statistics of agent ratings and the performance of the quality control department,
- karaoke mode (comparison of audio recording text and highlighting the text during listening),
- tracking interruptions, pauses, use of obscene language in conversation with customer,
- tracking the compliance of the application form with the conversation transcript.
Reviews on Oki-Toki from Other Services
Oki-Toki - a call center service for automatic dialing using a dialer
Dialer helps reduce response waiting time, relieve agents from routine tasks, and aid in handling missed calls. Use the service online: the use of cloud technologies gives employees the opportunity to work from anywhere there is internet and for managers to control efficiency. If you want to buy a dialer, pay attention to the cloud software Oki-Toki.
Main benefits of the Oki-Toki service:
- Possibility to set up the dialer 24/7;
- 14 days of free dialer usage, allowing you to verify its efficiency and flexibility of settings;
- Data exchange with external CRMs;
- Ability to connect your own IP telephony;
- Capability of automatic connection with the agent when the client answers;
- Setting the number and interval of attempts;
- Correction of dialer, depending on the client’s time zone;
- Auto-processing of missed calls;
- An ‘auto-informer’ mode;
- Ability to use several operation modes at the same time.
Clients can choose the Oki-Toki tools they really need and pay only for what they actually use. Thus, the dialer will not increase, but on the contrary, will reduce your contact center’s costs. Below are the possible types of automatic phone dialing.
Types of Automatic Dialing with Oki-Toki
1. Automatic dialing a number with transfer to an agent
Oki-Toki service allows you to execute automatic dialing across multiple projects. The dialer works in such a way that after a customer’s response, the system automatically directs the call to an agent who then has the ability to confirm the call either manually or automatically. To guarantee the highest level of service delivery, product or service offering, an agent has access to call scripts stored in the library to ensure when making an automatic phone call, the interaction is as effective as possible. During a conversation with a customer or client, contact center staff have the ability to promptly enter information into the client’s card saved in the CRM.
2. Automatic dial-bot call
The dialer robot is used to optimize the staff of agents, liberate them from the tasks of routine dialing, and enhance the overall line efficiency.
Typical tasks solved using an auto-dialer with voice messaging include:
- Notification about the promotion;
- Alert about the visit (for instance, to a webinar or a doctor);
- Automatic survey about service quality;
- Offer of our services;
- Updating the phone number database;
- Usage in the financial industry as a reminder about debt amount or repayment period.
An Oki-Toki system user can set the robot behavior themselves, specifying the necessary steps in scripts for the call. Depending on the necessity, you can order the automatic callback robot from Oki-Toki, which can play back the recording or synthesize text using Google and Yandex cloud services, also: Access CRM, store responses in the database, reroute the call to an agent or plan the next call.
h3>Other advantages of the Oki-Toki outbound dialing system /h3>The dialer for outgoing calls allows you to set the number of dial attempts and the intervals between attempts. The agent, whose responsibilities include updating the database, can add new numbers or remove problematic ones at any time: the history of imports is preserved, uniqueness is monitored, and service fields can be added. Automatic dialing is carried out with priority numbers. The definition of priority numbers for dialing involves sorting and flexible setup of the auto-dial service according to such parameters:
- Task creation time;
- Scheduled call time;
- Number of attempts.
Leveraging priorities in the Oki-Toki dialer efficiently process the customer database, oriented by business tasks. To experience the tool’s horsepower firsthand, you can request a 14-day free trial of the autodial service!
The autodial online service data can be promptly integrated into such CRM as RetailCRM, Leadvertex, Bitrix24 and amoCRM. Utilizing Webhooks offers the ability to report system events (user actions, call results), and notify third-party services through API or traditional email.
Don’t waste time with ceaseless manual dialing, order the online dialer today! Now, connection to a number is feasible, even if the customer’s phone is mostly occupied!