- Callback mode. First, the call is made to the agent, a message is played, and then the call is made to the client. This mode is used for working with VIP clients and processing hot clients.
- Progressive mode. The slowest of the modes. Works only for agents in Ready status, occupying one line per available agent. This mode does not create “dropped” calls. Mainly used for working with warm clients.
- Power dial. A method of reducing connection wait time, where the dialer occupies a certain number of lines for each Ready and PCP status agent. This mode is chosen by micro-lending services and owners of “bad or generated” databases.
- Predictive mode or Predictive. A mode of dynamic adjustment of the number of lines for constant loading of agents while keeping the share of “dropped” calls at a predetermined level. Effective from 15 agents on a single autodial. Agents’ efficiency increases by 2-3 times.
- Limitless mode. A mode of using lines without restrictions. Usually used for calls with IVR, notifying clients about a promotion or service
Dialer and cloud service for dialer
Dialer - A Professional Tool for Working with a Large Customer Base!
Need a dialer with transfer to an agent?
- Simultaneous dialing to several projects by one group of agents.
- Manual or automatic confirmation of dialing to the required contact or decision-maker.
- Operator presence control by filling in the CRM.
- Library of ready-made scripts for call processing.
- Entering data directly into the CRM.
- Time zone determination of the subscriber (automatic or manual).
Need a robot dialer?
- Speech synthesis using Google and Yandex search technologies.
- Playing messages recorded by a narrator or synthesized by the robot.
- Designing the robot conversation script and tracking responses.
- Receiving data from an external system (1C or CRM)
- Statistics on key presses, percentage of the message listened, etc.
- Time zone determination of the subscriber (automatic or manual determination by the number’s prefix).
Capabilities of our dialer
Flexible dialer settings
Dialing priority settings
Call status management
Dialer management through API
CRM and analytics
Saving on communication costs
- Per Day
- Subscription Fee € 0,75
Storage of conversation records for up to 1440 hours, agent activity tracking and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, agent quality evaluation form, email reports, speech analytics, guest accounts, report mixing, conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports a day.
- Additional Payment
- Agent's Workspace € 1
For 1 agent per day
- One-Time Payment
- Activating and Setting up the Service € 75
One-time fee for service connection and setup
Utilize additional tools as needed
All the functionality a call center could need, right in your browser!
- Multi-channel complaint processing,
- Advanced CRM and analytics,
- Telephony management,
- Agent management and control.
And much more!
The omnichannel platform brings together calls, web chats, emails, social networks, messengers, and mobile applications. This unified environment is extremely user-friendly, and the combined data creates the perfect conditions for bots – reliable and functional assistants.
- 5 dial modes: Preview/Callback, Predictive, Progressive, Ultra, Power,
- flexible settings for the number and interval of attempts,
- possibility to use in conjunction with the autoinformer,
- adjusting calls according to the client’s time zone,
- integration with external CRM,
- automatic handling of lost calls.
Conversation evaluation, transcripts, and speech analytics – three key Oki-Toki tools that will allow you to control the quality of calls in your call center!
- automatic selection of audio recording for review,
- voice distortion to eliminate subjectivity,
- statistics of agent ratings and the performance of the quality control department,
- karaoke mode (comparison of audio recording text and highlighting the text during listening),
- tracking interruptions, pauses, use of obscene language in conversation with customer,
- tracking the compliance of the application form with the conversation transcript.
Reviews on Oki-Toki from Other Services
Oki-Toki - a call center service for automatic dialing using a dialer
Dialer helps reduce response waiting time, relieve employees of routine tasks, and assists in processing missed calls. Use the service online: utilization of cloud technologies allows employees to work from anywhere with internet access, while managers can monitor efficiency. If you want to buy a dialer, consider the cloud-based software Oki-Toki.
Main advantages of the Oki-Toki service:
1. Ability to set the dialer to operate 24/7; 2. 14 days of free dialer usage to test its efficiency and flexibility of settings; 3. Data exchange with external CRMs; 4. Connection of your IP telephony; 5. Automatic connection to an agent when a customer responds; 6. Configuration of the number and interval of attempts; 7. Adjustment of autodialing depending on the customer’s time zone; 8. Auto-processing of missed calls; 9. “Auto-informant” mode; 10. Ability to use several operating modes simultaneously.Customers can choose the Oki-Toki tools they really need and pay only for what they actually use. Thus, the dialer will not increase but, on the contrary, reduce the costs of your call center. Below are the possible types of automatic dialing to the phone.
Types of automatic dialing by Oki-Toki
1. Automatic dialing to the number with transfer to an agent
Oki-Toki service allows for automatic dialing across several projects. The dialer works this way: after the customer answers, the system automatically transfers the call to an agent. The dialer can be confirmed manually or automatically by the agent. To ensure service maintenance, product or service offering is as effective as possible, during automatic dialing to the number, the agent has access to a script saved in the library. While talking to a customer or buyer, the call center employee can quickly enter data into the customer’s card saved in the CRM.
2. Automatic robot dialing
A robot dialer is used to optimize the staff of agents, free them from the task of routine dialing, and increase the efficiency of the main line.Typical tasks solved using a dialer with a voice message:- Notification about a promotion;- Notification of a visit (for example, to a webinar or a doctor);- Automatic survey on service quality;- Offering their services;- Updating the number database;- Used in the financial sector to remind about debt amount or repayment terms.The user of the Oki-Toki system can adjust the robot’s behavior, specifying the necessary steps in the call script. Depending on the need, you can order a phone robot dialer from Oki-Toki, which can play a recording or synthesize text using cloud services of Google and Yandex, as well as: refer to CRM, save answers in the database, redirect call to an agent, and plan the next call.
Other advantages of the Oki-Toki outgoing call system
Dialer for outgoing calls allows setting the number of dial attempts and the intervals of dialing attempts. An employee responsible for updating the database can add new numbers or delete problematic ones at any time: the history of imports is preserved, uniqueness is monitored, and service fields can be added.Automatic dialing is performed to priority numbers. Determining priority numbers for dialing implies sorting and flexible setup of the dialer service according to such parameters:- Task creation time;- Scheduled call time;- Region;- Number of attempts.Using priorities in the Oki-Toki dialer efficiently processes the customer base according to business tasks. For a test, you can order a dialer service with 14 days of free access and see the benefits of the tool!Online dialer service data can be immediately integrated into CRMs such as RetailCRM, Leadvertex, Bitrix24, and amoCRM. Using Webhooks allows for reporting events occurring in the system (users’ actions, call results) and notifying external services through API or classic email.Don’t waste time on continuous manual dialing, order a dialer online! Now, calling a number is possible, even if the customer’s phone is almost always busy!