- Callback mode. Initially, the agent receives a call, a message is played and then a call is made to the client. This mode is utilized for working with VIP clients and processing hot leads.
- Progressive mode. The slowest mode of all. It works only for agents in Ready status, taking one line per available agent. This mode does not create “dropped” calls. It is mostly used for working with warm clients.
- Power dial. A method of reducing connection waiting, in which the dialer engages a specific number of lines with calls for each agent in Ready and PCP status. This mode is chosen by microcredit services and owners of “bad or generated” databases.
- Predictive mode. The mode of dynamic adjustment of the number of lines for the continuous engagement of agents while keeping the share of “dropped” calls at a pre-determined level. Effective from 15 agents on one dialer. Agents’ efficiency is increased 2-3 times.
- Limitless mode. A mode of using lines without limitations. It is usually used for calls with IVR, informing clients about a promotion or service.
Dialer - a professional tool for managing a large customer base!
Need an auto-dialer with agent transfer?
- Simultaneous dialing across multiple projects by a single team of agents.
- Manual or automatic confirmation of reaching the required contact or decision maker.
- Monitor agent’s presence through CRM filling.
- A library of ready-made call handling scripts.
- Entering data directly into the CRM.
- Identifying the subscriber’s time zone (automatically or manually).
Need an Auto-Dialer Robot?
- Speech synthesis using search engine technologies from Google and Yandex.
- Playback of messages recorded by a narrator or synthesized by a robot.
- Designing robot conversation scripts and tracking responses.
- Retrieving data from an external system (1C or CRM).
- Statistics on the pressing of certain keys, the percentage of the message listened to, etc.
- Determining the subscriber’s time zone (automatic or manual identification by the number prefix).
Capabilities of Our Auto-Dialer
Flexible Dialer Settings
Setting Dial Priorities
Managing Call Statuses
Managing Auto Dialing through API
CRM and Analytics
Cost Savings in Communication
- Per Day
- Subscription Fee € 0,75
Storage of conversation records for up to 1440 hours, agent activity tracking and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, agent quality evaluation form, email reports, speech analytics, guest accounts, report mixing, conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports a day.
- Additional Payment
- Agent's Workspace € 1
For 1 agent per day
- One-Time Payment
- Activating and Setting up the Service € 75
One-time fee for service connection and setup
Utilize additional tools as needed
All the functionality a call center could need, right in your browser!
- Multi-channel complaint processing,
- Advanced CRM and analytics,
- Telephony management,
- Agent management and control.
And much more!
The omnichannel platform brings together calls, web chats, emails, social networks, messengers, and mobile applications. This unified environment is extremely user-friendly, and the combined data creates the perfect conditions for bots – reliable and functional assistants.
- 5 dial modes: Preview/Callback, Predictive, Progressive, Ultra, Power,
- flexible settings for the number and interval of attempts,
- possibility to use in conjunction with the autoinformer,
- adjusting calls according to the client’s time zone,
- integration with external CRM,
- automatic handling of lost calls.
Conversation evaluation, transcripts, and speech analytics – three key Oki-Toki tools that will allow you to control the quality of calls in your call center!
- automatic selection of audio recording for review,
- voice distortion to eliminate subjectivity,
- statistics of agent ratings and the performance of the quality control department,
- karaoke mode (comparison of audio recording text and highlighting the text during listening),
- tracking interruptions, pauses, use of obscene language in conversation with customer,
- tracking the compliance of the application form with the conversation transcript.
Reviews on Oki-Toki from Other Services
Oki-Toki - a call center service for automatic dialing
The dialer system helps in reducing wait time for responses, offloading routine tasks from agents and assists in handling missed calls. Utilize the service online: the use of cloud technologies gives the agents the ability to work from anywhere with internet, and for team leaders – to monitor efficiency. If you’re looking to purchase an dialer service, consider the cloud-based software Oki-Toki.
h3>Main advantages of Oki-Toki service:/h3>
1. 24/7 autodialer service customization option;
2. 14 days of free usage of the online autodialing service to ascertain its effectiveness and flexible settings;
3. Data exchange with external CRM;
4. Connection of your IP telephony;
5. The opportunity of automatic connection with an agent when the customer answers;
6. Configuration of the number of attempts and intervals;
7. Adjustment of dialer according to the customer’s time zone;
8. Auto processing of lost calls;
9. “Auto informant” mode;
10. The ability to simultaneously use multiple modes of operation.
The client will be able to select those Oki-Toki tools that he really needs, and only pay for what he actually uses. Therefore, the autodialing service won’t increase, but on the contrary, will reduce your contact center’s costs. Below are the possible types of dialer on the phone.
h3>Different types of automatic dialing with Oki-Toki/h3>
h4>1. Auto dial to the number with transfer to the agent /h4>
The Oki-Toki service offers the possibility to carry out automatic callback on multiple projects. The online auto dial service works as follows: after the client responds, the system automatically transfers the call to an agent. The callback can be confirmed by the agent manually or automatically. To ensure that customer service, product or service offer is most effective, when automatically calling a number, the agent has access to a call script saved in the library. During the conversation with the client or purchaser, the call centre employee has the opportunity to promptly enter data into the client’s card, saved in the CRM system.
h4>2. Automatic callback by robot/h4>
A robot auto dialler is used to optimise the staffing of agents, free them from the task of routine dialling and increase the efficiency of the main line.
Typical tasks solved with automatic callback with a voice message:
- Notification of a promotion;
- Alerting of a visit (for example, to a webinar or doctor);
- Automatic survey on service quality;
- Offer of services;
- Updating the number database;
- Use in the financial sphere for reminding about the amount of debt or repayment terms.
As a user of the Oki-Toki system, you can customise the behaviour of the robot by setting necessary steps in the call scripts. Alternatively, you can opt for the telephone robot of Oki-Toki which can either play a recording or synthesize text by using Google and Yandex cloud services. It also has the ability to refer to CRM, save feedback in a database, transfer the call to an agent, and schedule the next call.
h3>Other Oki-Toki outbound calling system benefits/h3>
The auto dialling service for outbound calls allows you to adjust the number of dialling attempts and dialling intervals. Any staff member tasked with updating the database can add new numbers or remove problematic ones at any time. The system keeps track of import history, checks for uniqueness, and service fields can be added.
Dialer is performed on priority numbers. Determining priority numbers for dialling entails a flexible sorting and setup of the auto dials service using parameters such as:
- Task creation time;
- Scheduled call time;
- Number of attempts.
Using priorities in Oki-Toki dialering effectively processes your customer database based on business objectives. You can order dialering service for a 14-day free trial and see the tool’s usefulness for yourself!
The data from the dialering online service can be immediately integrated into such CRM systems as: RetailCRM, Leadvertex, Bitrix24 and amoCRM. Utilising webhooks allows notification of events occurring in the system (user actions, call results), and to inform external services about them using the API or traditional email dispatch.
Don’t waste time on continuous manual dialing, order online dialering! Now, a call to a number is possible, even if the customer’s phone is busy almost all the time!