Record voice messages yourself or with the help of Yandex TTS and Amazon robots.
Cloud voice messaging service
Use a robot dialer to notify your customers!
Why are voicemails gaining popularity?
Voice mailing software releases operators
for more complex tasks. This works great for order confirmations and cold sales.
Autoinformer instantly resizes
to your capacity. Unlike operators, he does not have lunch, and he does not need to be hired and trained – he already has everything he needs.
Autoinformer does not make mistakes
5 attempts or 10 – voice messaging will work as you specify.
The autoinformer is quick-witted
– he can speak numbers and dates, streets and names and read last names. And he knows how to understand the answers.
Where to use voice mailings:
Advertising and attraction
Sending messages is a great tool for productive, individual, and, if necessary, impersonal work with a client.
Voice mailing messages about delivery, debt or change in the work schedule is the job that Autoinformer does best.
You can automate cold calls or repeat orders by outsourcing the call and initial offer to a voice messaging program.
Study and surveys
These tasks are solved with the help of voice recognition. Ukrainian and Russian languages, in any time zone. The response database will be uploaded in popular formats.
Possibility to connect your telephony
Choose and connect your communication provider and reduce communication costs by 3 TIMES!
Opportunities for integration
Connect external services using Webhook and Http requests. You can collect recordings of conversations, ask for the names of debtors, or run a lottery.
Connecting live operators
Our service contains conversation scripts for operators, CRM, discipline control and time tracking of operators.
Tools for professionals
You can manage multiple projects for different clients: permissions, changelog and custom domain are all included.
Possibilities of voice mailings from Oki-toki
Recording standard messages
Dialog Builder in IVR
IVR with voice recognition
Automatic voice messages
Determination of the subscriber's time zone
Detailed statistics for each call
Setting up action algorithms
Connecting the call-reset function
Connecting the black list
- In a day
- Subscription fee € 0,75
storage of conversation records up to 1440 hours, accounting for the busyness of operators and project management, 25 call reports, PBX functionality, a questionnaire for assessing the quality of operators , mail reports, speech analytics , guest accounts, mixing reports , conversation scripts, KPI and disciplinary control – 10 reports per day .
- Additional payment
- Operator's workplace € 1
For 1 operator per day
- One time payment
- Connection and service settings € 100
One-time fee for connecting and setting up the service
- For 1 port
- Ports in the GSM gateway € 0,75
- In a day
- SMS sending module € 1.5
- In a day
- Additional storage for call recordings € 0,10
for each additional 10 GB, over 10 GB, included in the subscription fee.
- In a day
- Determining the client's time zone € 1.5
- In a day
- Queue for VIP clients € 1.5
- In a day
- Personal domain € 1.5
- In a day
- Backup to the cloud € 1.5
- In a day
- Dedicated server € 12
for one server. Can be used for several modules or functions at the same time (for example, for CRM and Dialer).
- In a day
- Daily dialer rules € 1.5
- Unlimited reports up to 10 pieces included in the subscription fee included in the subscription fee
- for every 100 reports
- Unlimited reports from 10 pcs € 1.5
Use additional tools as needed
All the functionality that a call center may need in your browser!
- Multichannel call processing,
- Advanced CRM and analytics,
- telephony management,
- Management and control of operators.
And much more!
- 5 dialer modes: Preview/Callback, Predictive, Progressive, Ultra, Power,
- flexible settings for the number and interval of attempts,
- the possibility of using in conjunction with an autoinformer,
- adjustment of calls according to the time zone of customers,
- integration with external CRM,
- automatic processing of lost calls.
Auto-operator – Oki-Toki’s voice robot to replace operators in routine tasks. It’s scripted, so it’s predictable, requires no training, and is ready to go right from the start.
- Working with open and closed questions
- Single and multiple choice, multilingual,
- Offer “Let’s call you back”,
- Definition of ambiguities and ambiguous answers,
- Speech synthesis: More than 15 voice options
- Possibility to send SMS, Email, Viber or Whatsapp messages.
- Import dialog from MSWord & Google Docs
- Dialogue metrics
- Free recognition of yes/no answers and numbers
Necessary tools for the IT department of contact centers – API, webhooks, automation, logging and data backup. Service management Browser only. Fault tolerance. Scaling. Data security and access control Hosted on your servers. Access control. Access and change log. API integrations . Webhooks. Ready Integrations.
Reviews about Oki-Toki from other services
Automatic voice mailings Oki-Toki
The Oki-Toki cloud-based voice messaging service uses an auto-informer robot to notify your company’s customers. The robot will cope with the confirmation of orders, informing customers about the assortment and promotions. This will free operators for more complex tasks that require human intervention. You can use the automatic distribution of voice messages immediately after connecting to the Oki-Toki service, because. it does not require any configuration or additional software. All that is required of you is call scripts. The robot does not make mistakes and can work around the clock, which is indispensable for dialering and voice informing. He can name dates, numbers, streets, first and last names, and understands the answers.
What can you use the voice mailing service for?
Voicemail is a powerful business tool. They are used for cold and hot calls in order to attract attention and reach the widest possible audience. The theme of sending voice messages to the phone is configured by you, so this tool can be used by companies of different directions. Particular attention to this type of notification should be paid to startup owners who seek to quickly develop their project and make it popular. Voice mailings to phones can form the basis of an advertising campaign that disseminates information about a product or service. Automatic dialing according to the list (voice mailing) can be used to solve the following tasks:
- Advertising and customer acquisition. The tool is great for calling and informing potential customers about the company’s products and services;
- Voice notification. You no longer need to hire a staff of operators to report deliveries, customer debts, changes in office hours, and perform any other voice messaging;
- Sales. Automating the initial offer or re-order will also help to handle more tasks with fewer staff;
- Polls and questioning. To solve these problems, the capabilities of the robot are used to distinguish between answers in Ukrainian and Russian. Answers are uploaded in a popular format.
The main advantages of Oki-Toki voice announcement
Among the advantages of the system:
- The ability to independently record voice messages or synthesize voice using Google robots and Yandex TTS;
- Sending an SMS message in case of a missed call or if it is necessary to simply inform the client;
- Collection of statistics and recording of each conversation, on the basis of which the call center management will be able to track the result of using automatic voice mailings;
- Setting up dialer based on the client’s time zone;
- Speed and productivity similar to a call center for 100 agents;
- Ability to communicate with the operator to resolve complex issues;
- Integration into Webhooks to notify third-party services about the results of calls and user actions.
Oki-Toki can be used with any modern CRM, thanks to which the robot can receive data about the client, for example, his name, the amount of debt, the date of delivery of the order, etc. If you have any questions – ask our engineers, if you want to try the voice mailing service – fill out the form to get access to all the features of the service. You will be able to test the service free of charge for 14 days before purchasing the voice messaging program.