The client’s company receives and starts processing the application for a microcredit from the site semi-automatically. But the applications are not always completed properly or are not completely filled out. Such applications must be collected, systematized and called by operators to collect the missing information. Therefore, the client came with the task that incomplete (invalid requests) from their portal get to us in an dialer for additional processing by the operator. It is important to save additional application data in the dialer, for example, full name, date and number of the application, address, etc.)
He must do this work in one window by filling out our questionnaire and forms on the corporate resource through an additional tab.
- Adding Tasks via API
- Parallel work of operators with several customer projects
- Uniform distribution of calls among operators
- Assigning a manager to a lead in case of a need to call back
- Ability to send SMS and email to the client
- Integration with their internal resource
- CRM for filling and storing customer data and a script for the operator’s work
- by cost
- according to the statistics of the work of operators
- on successful applications in CRM
- on the effectiveness of task processing in dialer
- Assistance of a personal integration engineer;
CC and 50+ remote operators; loading tasks for projects (more than 30); SMSc.ru as an SMS gateway; CRM of the customer for processing applications; reference and information portal of the customer; own telephony, with SIP registration;
- Let’s start setting up the processing of invalid requests by connecting SIP telephony. Regular login with data: login, password, ip-address. Registration passed, allowed price-directions were registered and routing was left by default, since telephony will be used everywhere alone (although we recommended adding at least one more, but so far)
- The name of the queue was changed, the settings were left default (created when the company was created).
- Created two dialers:
- Main – tasks from the portal with incomplete requests are transferred here via API . Works in predictive mode . In the future, the same dialer will be connected, but according to completed applications for verification.
- Callback – created to process customers who asked to call back. Assigning an operator to a lead is activated .
- We proceeded to setting up the operator script in CRM. The script has several branches, along which the dialogue will go, depending on the responses of the client. Also, some script responses are linked to sending SMS and e-mail with additional information about the service.
- When importing operator data, we sent out invitations to users to register in Oki-Toki. It was enough for them to follow the link in the letter and enter the data for registration (Name, new password and confirm their mail)
- At the end of the project preparation, we changed the security type of the system from simplified to improved . This security mode will allow you to separate projects with your own privacy (read more about projects in this article ).
- After I finished setting up the project, I demonstrated with screen recording the main functions of the operator’s station, which operators use as a guide.
- We selected the following reports with filter sets as the main reports:
- The only problem we encountered in setting up was integration with third-party resources inside the CRM questionnaire. This is a technical solution that we could not provide them with during the testing phase.
- We postponed the connection of the SMS gateway for later, but for reasons that depend on the company itself.
- It was decided to develop integration within the questionnaire with the client’s resources using the iFrame web element. They promised to give them access to a new profile with a working iFrame in the next 2 weeks.
What did the client get?
- Reports and reports (automatic and manual), providing comprehensive information on key indicators.
- Full integration without third-party services. By its own and our forces, which reduces manual and redundant actions of managers and operators to a minimum.
- An automated scheme that will process (invalid application) from customers from the portal, reducing the percentage of lost applications.
- Rigid binding of the person in charge to the client in case of transferring the conversation, which increases the motivation of operators in completing requests to the end.
Questions and answers:
- Q: Is it possible to set up a backup telephony that would pick up calls and process an invalid request if the main one fails?
- A : Yes, for each connected provider, directions and cost of calls to them are indicated separately . Prices can be specified both conditionally (only for prioritizing one telephony in relation to another), and literally (for calculating telephony costs using the Oki-Toki cost report )
- Q: How many projects can work at the same time?
- A: Surely there is some kind of ceiling, but it is practically not achievable. The main condition for the normal simultaneous operation of many projects is the availability of a sufficient number of telephone lines and operators.
- Q: What is a subscription fee? What does it include?
- A : The subscription fee includes: the ability to make outgoing calls; basic internal storage for audio recordings (10GB); CRM Storing data in reports; Access to the administrative interface, etc.
At first glance, the project seems to be rather complicated: there are a lot of component tools, a lot of tasks, a lot of settings, and you also need to understand the API and reports. But in fact, only when setting up the first project, time and effort are spent on sorting it out. And when it becomes necessary to connect the second, third and tenth projects, they will take much less time, since almost everything is copied in two clicks , all report templates can be saved and used in two clicks, and the settings are adjusted on the go. I wish you success in your business!