The year 2021 is coming to an end and we asked ourselves: have we managed to implement everything we planned? What accomplishments can we be proud of? For the sake of answering these questions, for the second time at the end of the year I am collecting the final list of “victories” – big or significant. So, my list of significant updates and improvements of the outgoing year:
This year, a separate section was created to control operators – “KPI and discipline”. Here are collected different tools, the main task of which is to automate the control of operators:
- Agent Performance Evaluation – Create checklists for supervisors to evaluate agent conversations. This tool provides detailed and summary reports. More about checklists in this article
- Transcript – transferring the conversation into a text format with division into sides of the dialogue. There are free and paid versions (the free version only recognizes the operator's side). Transcripts are especially useful in conjunction with Speech Analytics, a tool for automatically searching for keywords. Here is the video guide .
- KPI operators – a replacement for a disciplinary report. This is a counter of events related to the work of the operator, to which the system, according to previously prepared settings, gives or removes a point. Points are summed up and, as planned, can be adjusted so that the sum of points is considered a bonus part of the salary. There is also a separate journal for accounting and withdrawing “bonuses”.
- Report Builder – Datamixer . Builds your own report with the columns you need only. In one report, both data on the status of the agent, data on the dialer task, and columns from other reports that contain information on the calls you are looking for will fit perfectly. We highly recommend to feel it, here's a note , but here's a video .
- Dialer task management from the operator's place – task management menu without a questionnaire right in the operator's place. We had something similar a very long time ago and had to, when otherwise it was impossible to connect a new dialer with the old operator's place. Time has shown that the option is in demand, so it was re-designed and significantly improved. When talking to a customer, the operator can click on the “ Task Management ” button . There you can reschedule or end the task, as well as change the number to call back.
- Robot “ Autooperator ” in open Beta. It is based on the possibilities that we already have – speech synthesis and speech recognition. By enhancing these abilities with “NLP” technologies, natural language processing, popularly referred to as “artificial intelligence”. The robot created by us will work according to your CRM scenario. He, along with operators, can conduct surveys, record calls and collect data when they call on the incoming line (for example, the first line of support). It's not the easiest of our tools, but it definitely pays off. Not a man yet, but he can already chat 🙂
- Universal IVR Cube – we have put things in order here! As the service evolved, different versions of the IVR appeared, of which there were already three (well, four in general). We got rid of all of them by creating the fourth version (it is now the only one). The new IVR can work as one of the previous versions, or as a hybrid (for example, recognize both voice and pressing at the same time). Several companies still have old versions of the interactive menu, but only on complex processes that they were afraid to spoil. Now you can only create a new cube.
We really wanted and tried to finish the year with a full CRM migration and a complete shutdown of the old (green) interface, but decided to slow down to get everything right and reliable. Only the list of contacts and the export of contacts remained in the old interface, but although these are not the most complex tools in terms of development, they are very important for customers, so we will leave them for the first quarter of 2022, and today we will go through the list of what we managed to do during this Year:
- Conversation scripts – they are scripts, they are dialogue scripts, they are operator scripts, they are the contents of questionnaires. The settings have become simpler, more informative, and there are also noticeably more of them. This tool was so large that we tested and redesigned the interface twice. We like the result and hope you do too.
- A client questionnaire is no less complex than a conversation script, a tool. It was the most difficult and we are very grateful to our patient clients for their help in mass testing and bug report. There are still unfulfilled wishes of customers for them, but now they look decent.
- Drop- down lists for CRM questionnaires – we have combined them with the already known lists of the new interface, which were usually used as a Blacklist for clients or other more tricky usage models. In general, there were two tools, and now one.
- Duplicate contacts CRM – a tool to maintain the uniqueness of the customer base. It is not new for us, we just refreshed it, simplified it a bit and moved it. The mechanics are already working, but we know how to make the tool even better, we left a little work for next year.
- Importing a script from Google Documents – recently completed our long-term construction of preparing scripts from documents of the .doc type. Creating large scripts of 50-100 questions through the interface is a task for the diligent. Knowing that many CCs are people used to office documents, we provided them with the opportunity to upload ready-made scripts to our system. For help in preparation, please contact the ticket system, a note on the rules for importing the script will be very soon!
- Managing access to fields in the questionnaire, contact and project is an important update for multi-project CCs. Fields are now divided by project, with all the ensuing benefits of privacy and cleanliness when unloading.
So what's the bottom line?
An almost completed CRM move, as well as an entire analytics section, are huge blocks of ideas, code, and nerves. But there is a lot of unnoticed work behind the “showcase” updates – these are 3,457 tasks completed by programmers and 4,202 tickets closed by technical support this year. I have no doubt that each of us gave all our energy to the common cause and I am sure that it is worth it.
Finally, some of the announcements. Something will be released in January, something will be released at the end of the year, but there are plans:
- CRM contact lists, export, as well as a mini-CRM widget for the operator position;
- We delete the old interface along with the old operator's place;
- Omnichannel – chats, bots, instant messengers in a single window;
- Mobile version of the operator's place;
- Moving to Kubernetes – updating the IT infrastructure in Oki-Toki;
- Educational materials: we are developing the YT channel – increasing the flow of educational videos, returning to seminars, talking about interesting cases. We integrate the accumulated knowledge base into the interface.
On behalf of the entire Oki-Toki team, I would like to wish you an omnichannel, mobile and text sales and service channel in the New Year. The rest will come. 🙂