A cloud contact center is a flexible tool for communicating with clients, alerting them, and collecting statistical data. Oki-Toki software allows you to make incoming and outgoing calls, advertise new products and conduct surveys. In addition to increasing the efficiency of the call center, cloud software will help save money: the Oki-Toki client pays only for the services that he uses. No more investing in software upgrades or hardware purchases!
Advantages of an automated call center
One of the important advantages of Oki-Toki is the ability to work from a browser without installing additional software. Operators can perform their duties using PCs, laptops, tablets and other gadgets. As for the size of the call center, the Oki-Toki platform is designed for the simultaneous work of 5,000 operators and the use of 10,000 lines. Contact center automation is a top priority in the development of Oki-Toki. We are constantly implementing and improving tools that allow us to optimize the work of operators, reduce the number of routine tasks, and increase sales. Oki-Toki service supports integration with CRM systems: RetailCRM, Leadvertex, Bitrix24 and amoCRM. Thanks to this, you can organize a call center in the cloud and continue to use your customer base. The data stored in the database will not be lost: they are hosted on servers in different countries of the world. Integration with external systems is carried out through webhooks and API. Automation of the contact center will simplify the work of your agents. They provide the following functionality:
- Pop-up window with a conversation script and customer data;
- The ability to send an automatic message to the mail at a certain event, for example, order confirmation;
- History of communication with the client, his answers to questions (useful when questioning);
- Chat with other employees;
- Presence control and fixation of violations committed by the operator;
- Retention, wiretapping, interception, communication in competition mode;
- Setting access rights, depending on the level of the operator;
- Recordings of conversations and their storage on Google drive;
- Organizing a call center from scratch with Oki-Toki is easy: we support any telephony and provide hosting for connecting SIM cards.
Call center automation will increase the efficiency of your call center.
Robotic Call Center: Innovation and Savings
Contact center automation involves using a robot to solve simple tasks, for example, notifying a client about the acceptance or status of an order, telling him some information, or transferring a call to the right call center department. Call center automation allows you to solve such tasks with the help of a robot:
- Perform dialer;
- Synthesize speech using Google and Yandex search engine technologies;
- Play messages recorded by the announcer or synthesized by the robot;
- Conduct a conversation with the client according to the scenario and track the responses;
- Receive data from the 1C or CRM system and use this information in a conversation. For example, to address a client by name;
- Collect statistics based on pressing certain keys;
- Receive answers from the subscriber by voice or using tone dialing.
Ordering call center automation is very simple – leave a request and get demo access to Oki-Toki tools. If necessary, you can additionally order a consultation and review of the functionality. Our support specialists will help you customize the service for your project. Take advantage of 2-week free access to all Oki-Toki tools to evaluate the benefits of an automated call center for yourself!