A cloud contact center is a versatile tool for communication with customers, their notification, and the gathering of statistical data. The Oki-Toki software makes it possible to handle incoming and outgoing calls, promote new products, and conduct surveys. Besides increasing the call center’s efficiency, the cloud-based software can help with saving, as an Oki-Toki client pays only for the services he uses. No more need to invest in software enhancements or gear purchase!
Call center automation with the Oki-Toki service
The Oki-Toki tools ensure a wide range of possibilities for call center process automation, boosting work efficiency while enhancing customer service quality. There are several ready-made automation tools at your disposal.
- Oki-Toki operates in the browser and is built on cloud technologies, which allow running the application on the server, not on the user’s computer. This gives users access to the full functionality of Oki-Toki via any web browser, without the need for installing additional software. This approach has a range of benefits, which include higher security and data protection, ease of use, flexibility, resilience, and system scalability. Moreover, using Oki-Toki in the browser simplifies the implementation process and reduces costs for maintenance and software updates.
- Scalability technology in Oki-Toki is based on a flexible and automatic system adaptation to increasing load. When the number of users and the volume of data grow, the system automatically enhances computing power and resources to ensure stable and uninterrupted operation. This is achieved through the use of cloud infrastructure, which enables real-time resource scaling, and a distributed architecture that provides high system availability and resilience.
- For Oki-Toki, as with any other company, data security is a crucial aspect of doing business. To ensure security and reliability, the company employs backup and data storage in different countries around the world. Backup allows the preservation of mission-critical data in the event of equipment failure or other unforeseen circumstances. In addition, storing data in different countries of the world allows the company to comply with local data protection legislations and provides quick access to data for users in various regions of the world. These advantages allow Oki-Toki to ensure data reliability and security, as well as high availability and speed of data access for users.
- An integral part of enhancing work performance and data exchange is the automation of the contact center with the availability of a range of ready-made integrations with various popular services such as ZohoCRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, and many others. This tool allows users to configure data exchange between Oki-Toki and their existing systems and processes, significantly simplifying work and improving business process efficiency. Ready-made integrations enable users to use already prepared settings and solutions, and also significantly save time and resources on the development and implementation of their own integrations.
If the right CRM isn’t available in our ready integrations, users can reach out to our technical support, who will be more than glad to develop a custom integration upon request.
Multichannel Inquiry Handling
Call center automation through multichannel inquiry handling is one of the most pivotal aspects of conducting effective customer service in any call center. Contemporary technology and services provide swift and high-quality customer care, irrespective of the communication channel employed by the consumer. One such pivotal tool is our ‘Oki-Toki’ service that facilitates multichannel inquiry handling through both voice and text communication channels.
Let’s explore the capacities of multichannel inquiry handling through Oki-Toki:
- Addressing clients using IVR allows automatic identification of the call’s purpose and direction, thereby reducing wait time and improving overall service quality.
- Splitting inbound and outbound authorization allows for even distribution of workload among agents, and rules help define the order of call handling in line with set parameters such as waiting time, call priority, and others.
- Contact center automation in terms of the callback function simplifies the agent’s workflow and promotes mineralization of lead loss. If a customer failed to reach an agent or the agent couldn’t answer the call or it ended for another reason, the system will enqueue this contact for a callback. This function will help to reduce the number of lost calls and increase the number of successful interactions, as well as enhance customer satisfaction.
- A tool for processing messages of various types, including e-mail, SMS, and chats. These inquiries can be collected in a single agent dashboard, ensuring convenience and efficiency in the processing procedure. The agent can swiftly track and handle incoming messages, interacting with clients through a unified system.
Прошу вас предоставить текст для перевода, поскольку в запросе отсутствует читаемый контент, который нужно перевести.
Advanced CRM and Analytics
Customization of contact appearance, user fields, and tags is one of the features of the advanced CRM in the Oki-Toki system. Users can tailor the look of contacts according to the needs of their business, add custom fields and tags for more convenient contact management.
For example, a user can add additional fields to store customer information, such as birthday, email address, or document numbers. It’s also possible to create various tags and groups for classifying contacts and quick search.
An essential tool of the CRM and analytics is the ability to store communication history with the customer, call logs, and conversation recordings. In Oki-Toki, every conversation and correspondence with a client is recorded and saved in the client interaction history, which is available to supervisors or agents in real time, depending on the agent’s role and level of access to the system.
This enables agents to quickly familiarize themselves with a customer’s interaction history with the company, as well as analyze past calls and correspondence to enhance customer service quality. Additionally, our service offers the opportunity to listen to conversation recordings and reread customer correspondence, allowing more precise analysis of customer issues and requests.
The functionality of automatic normalization of numbers allows incoming, dialed, and imported phone numbers to be standardized. This makes the process of call automation and working with contacts more convenient and efficient.
Support for integration with various telephony providers, the Oki-Toki service enables the customer to connect any suitable communication provider for processing calls and messages.
Routing of outbound calls according to tariffs and prefixes When initiating a call, the system automatically chooses the most advantageous tariff plan and prefix, reducing the call cost for the company. This assists companies in cutting down the expenses on phone calls, and also boosts efficiency during automation of the call center. The system also allows setting priority routing for outgoing calls for specific groups of agents, and automation of contact centers particularly automatic routing in this case, increases the staff’s operational flexibility and broadens their abilities in handling calls prioritely.
Control of allowed destinations in Oki-Toki enables to set constraints on call routing to certain countries and regions. It works by establishing lists of permitted or banned destinations, which can be created and customized in accordance with the company’s requirements. If a call is routed to a banned destination, the system automatically blocks it.
Management and control of agents
In Oki-Toki, there’s a range of tools for monitoring agents, including:
- Reports that display statistics across various parameters, such as the number of missed calls, average wait time, call duration, and more.
- Agent ratings, enabling the evaluation of their efficiency and performance in their work.
- Oki-Toki (Quality Control Department) a tool that improves customer service in the call center. It allows monitoring and analyzing the agent’s work and identifying mistakes in the customer service process.
All these tools enable monitoring agent performance, enhancing customer service quality, and improving the company’s business processes:
- Internal chat and conferences;
- The Oki-Toki presence detector at the workplace is a feature that helps manage the work mode of call center agents by automatically determining their status in the system. This allows management to better control work processes and manage contact center resources, optimizing agent allocation and ensuring maximum work efficiency;
- Aggregate reports on the occupancy of agents in Oki-Toki allow you to see how much time each agent spends working with clients, how much time for breaks and non-working moments, as well as how much time remains free. All this makes Oki-Toki a convenient and effective tool for tracking agent occupancy and optimizing work processes.