A cloud contact center is a flexible tool for communicating with clients, alerting them, and collecting statistical data. Oki-Toki software allows you to make incoming and outgoing calls, advertise new products and conduct surveys. In addition to increasing the efficiency of the call center, cloud software will help save money. The client of Oki-Toki pays only for the services he uses. No more investing in software upgrades or hardware purchases!
Call center automation in Oki-Toki service
Tools in Oki-Toki provide a wide range of options for automating processes in the call center, increasing work efficiency and improving the quality of customer service. There are ready-made automated tools nearby:
- Oki-Toki works in the browser and is based on the use of cloud technologies that allow you to run the application on the server, and not on the user's computer. This allows users to access the full functionality of Oki-Toki through any web browser, without the need to install additional software. This approach has a number of advantages, including greater security and data protection, ease of use, flexibility, resiliency, and system scalability. Moreover, the use of Oki-Toki in the browser simplifies the implementation process and reduces the cost of maintenance and software updates.
- The scalability technology in Oki-Toki is based on the flexible and automatic adaptation of the system to a growing load. As the number of users and data grows, the system automatically increases computing power and resources to ensure stable and uninterrupted operation. This is achieved through the use of a cloud infrastructure that allows real-time scaling of resources, as well as a distributed architecture that provides high availability and fault tolerance of the system. .
- For Okie-Toki, as for any other company, data security is an important aspect of doing business. In order to ensure security and reliability, the company uses backup and data storage in different countries of the world. Backup allows you to save critical data in the event of hardware failure or other unforeseen circumstances. In addition, storing data around the world allows the company to comply with local data protection laws and provides quick access to data to users in different regions of the world. These advantages allow Oki-Toki to ensure the reliability and security of data, as well as provide high availability and speed of access to data for users.
- An integral part of improving work and data exchange is the automation of the contact center through the presence of a number of ready-made integrations with various popular services, such as ZohoCRM, Salesforce, Zendesk and many others. This tool allows users to set up data exchange between Oki-Toki and their existing systems and processes, which greatly simplifies the work and increases the efficiency of business processes. Ready-made integrations allow users to use ready-made settings and solutions, as well as significantly save time and resources on developing and implementing their own integrations.
If the required CRM is not in the ready-made integrations, the user can contact the technical support, and they will help to develop the integration upon request.
Multi-channel processing of requests
Call center automation with help. Multi-channel processing of requests is one of the most important elements of successful work with clients in any call center. Modern technologies and services allow us to provide fast and high-quality customer service, regardless of which communication channel they use. One of these tools is the Oki-Toki service, which provides multi-channel processing of requests using voice and text communication channels.
Consider the possibilities of multi-channel processing of requests in Oki-Toki:
- Contacting customers using IVR allows you to automatically determine the purpose of the call and direct it to the right direction, which reduces waiting time and improves the overall quality of service.
- The separation of incoming and outgoing authorization allows you to evenly distribute the load on operators, and the rules determine the order of call processing in accordance with the specified parameters, such as waiting time, call priority, and others.
- Automation of the contact center in terms of the callback function simplifies the operator's work process and contributes to the mineralization of the loss of leads. If the client did not get through to the operator or the operator could not answer the call or it ended for another reason, the system will add this contact to the callback queue for call back. The feature will reduce the number of lost calls and increase the number of successful calls, as well as improve customer satisfaction.
- A tool for processing messages of various types, including e-mail, SMS, and chats. These requests can be collected in a single personal account of the operator, which ensures the convenience and efficiency of the processing process. The operator can quickly track and process incoming messages, interacting with customers through a single system.
Advanced CRM and analytics
Customizing the appearance of contacts, custom fields and tags is one of the advanced CRM features in the Oki-Toki system. Users can customize the appearance of contacts according to their business needs, add custom fields and tags for easier contact management.
For example, the user can add additional fields to store information about customers, such as date of birth, email address, or document numbers. You can also create various tags and groups to classify contacts and quickly search for them
An important CRM and analytics tool is the ability to store the history of correspondence with the client, call history and conversation records. In Oki-Toki, every conversation and correspondence with a client is recorded and stored in the history of interactions with the client, which is available to supervisors or operators in real time, depending on the role of the operator and the level of access to the system.
This allows operators to quickly see the customer's history of interaction with the company, as well as analyze past calls and correspondence, to improve the quality of customer service. In addition, our service provides the ability to listen to recordings of conversations and reread the correspondence with the client, which allows you to more accurately analyze problems and customer requests.
Functionality of automatic number normalization, which allows you to bring incoming, dialed and imported phone numbers to a single format. This makes the process of automating calls and working with contacts more convenient and efficient.
Support for integration with various telephony providers , the Oki-Toki service allows the client to connect any communication provider suitable for him to process calls and messages.
Routing outgoing calls by tariffs and prefixes . When making a call, the system automatically selects the most favorable tariff plan and prefix in order to reduce the cost of the call for the company. It helps companies reduce phone call costs as well as increase efficiency in call center automation . The system also allows you to set outgoing call routing priorities for certain groups of operators, and automation of contact centers, namely automatic routing in this case, increases the flexibility of staff and expands their capabilities in priority call processing.
Oki-Toki Allowed Destination Control allows you to set restrictions on call routing to certain countries and regions. It works by establishing lists of allowed or denied destinations that can be created and customized to meet company requirements. If the call is directed to a prohibited direction, the system will automatically block it
Management and control of operators
Oki-toki has a number of tools to control operators, including:
- Reports that display statistics on various parameters, such as the number of missed calls, average waiting time, call duration, and others.
- Operator ratings , which allow you to evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness in work.
- QCD (Quality Control Department) is a tool that allows you to improve the quality of customer service in a call center. It allows you to monitor and analyze the work of operators and identify errors in the process of customer service.
All these tools allow you to control the work of operators, improve the quality of customer service and improve the company's business processes:
- Internal chat and conferences;
- The workplace presence detector in Oki-Toki is a feature that helps to control the work mode of call center operators by automatically detecting their status in the system. This allows management to better control work processes and manage call center resources, optimizing the distribution of agents and ensuring maximum work efficiency;
- Summary Oki-Toki agent occupancy reports allow you to see how much time each agent spends working with clients, how much time is spent on breaks and non-working moments, and how much time is left free. All this makes Oki-Toki a convenient and effective tool for accounting for operators' employment and optimizing work processes.
Feedback from the Startpack service
Pros: extensive functionality, a huge number of reports. The company itself is ready to develop new products to improve the quality of work. Integration of statistical data, disciplinary reports and reports.
Convenient platform for a company with a large number of clients. Linking a personal manager to a client, which is important at the first stages of working with the program. Full automation of calls, recording and archive of all telephone conversations. API integration. At the same time, the cost of these services on the market is low.
Cons: Lack of a number of widgets when moving to a new opera place, although this can be considered an advantage, since it does not scatter the operator's attention when calling
Feedback from Voipoffice
We have been working with Oki for more than 3 years. Excellent service for the implementation of projects and at a very good price. If there are people, pay, if there are no people, don't pay. We have already implemented a large number of projects on the Oka platform. Very convenient widgets for tracking indicators and flexible settings. If you want to quickly launch a project that will work stably, I definitely recommend Oki. We have not had situations in 3 years that the oki did not work for more than 4-5 minutes and this happens very rarely.
Feedback from the Otzovik service
We have been working with Oki since 2018, we found them when we opened an online store. The service is very flexible. At first we had a couple of operators, and we bought only 2 operator positions. Now there are more operators, we spend, of course, also more, but there are no “extra” and imposed payments. There are 10 operators – you pay only for 10 operator places. You don’t need, for example, a voice robot – you don’t pay for it, you need it, you connected it. But there is a personal manager only at the stage of connection and the test period. Generally satisfied.
Feedback from Indexcall
There are pluses and minuses in the system. Although in general a positive impression. From the conveniences: a clear interface and work from the browser, the capabilities of the dealer. IVR is very cool. Creating voice greetings or scripts is really cool. Of the minuses: the raw interface of the operator's workplace, there are a number of shortcomings. It's a little annoying that many related functions are in different sections. It would be nice to add more hints. In general, more satisfied with the work than not.