It is very easy to create an dialer with transfer to an operator from CRM. To do this, the article below will describe a series of actions that will need to be performed step by step, and they will lead to the correct configuration of the service and the completion of the task.
To do this, you need:
- Go to the section \”SIP-Telephony\” – \”Providers\” and click \”Connect\”;
- Enter the name of the supplier and save. The created provider is a \”folder\” for sip gateways that we will connect inside it. With these folders, we can route telephony to different projects without mixing all the established sip connections in different business projects;
- We go into the created folder and now we need to start the first sip-gateway. Click the \”Create\” button;
- \”Client sip reg\” is almost always used. If the provider talks about the connection option, where Oki-Toki exchanges ip-addresses with him, then the template \”SIP Trunk\” is used;
- Enter the connection data from the supplier. For Client SIP reg, it is usually enough to enter a login (Login/username/SIP ID/Authorization ID), password (password) and domain (sip adress/sip domain). The rest is left by default;
- As a result of a successful connection, the status REGISTERED will appear in the right column (In case of unsuccessful registration, the EXPIRED status will appear). If the status does not appear immediately, try refreshing the page after a few seconds, as the provider does not always register the connection instantly (this will only allow you to see the status of the registration, but does not affect the registration itself).
- At the end of connecting the supplier, you must specify which numbers with which prefix (first digits) you can call him (for example: Russian and Kazakhstan numbers start with \”7\” or \”8\”, Ukraine numbers with \”380\” ).
Create a script
We create a logic diagram, according to which the call will go when the client picks up the phone. This scenario will consist of several cubes (bell stages).
- Cube \”Beginning\” is the starting cube where our client gets
- Cube \”Queue\” is responsible for the distribution of calls to free operators
- Cube \”Operator\” a cube that is responsible for the operator
When finished, the script will look like this:
Create a queue
The next step is to create a queue that will be the basis for our settings.
1. To do this, we need to go to the section \”Queues and calls\” – \”Queues\” and click \”Create\”
2. Enter the name of the queue and select the script that will be used on it. Save your settings.
3. To add an operator to the queue, click \”Settings\”
3.1 A list of all operators will be displayed. To add, you need to click on the Operator name and set the priority above zero. To do this, click on 0. With a priority of 0, the operator does not receive calls. Operators with the same priority (above zero) receive calls evenly.
In order to create a black list, you need to go to \”Project Resources\” – \”Lists\”. Click create and give a name to this list. You can find more detailed information about working with lists on our blog here!
1. To do this, go to the section \”Project Resources\” – \”Schedule\”.
2. By clicking on the empty field, we will see the sliders that we will use to adjust the working hours (if the working time does not change, then on other days use the \”Like yesterday\” button and thus there will be no need to set the sliders every time).
Creating an dialer
Go to Autodial – Autodial List. Click \”Create\”.
Specify the previously created queue.
3. Specify a blacklist whose numbers we will not call.
4. Give a name and select the queue (which was previously created by us).
5. Select schedule.
6. Specify the mode of operation (the mode depends on what goal we are pursuing).
Create a conversation script
1. In order to create a conversation script, you need to go to CRM , after that you need to select the script section.
2. In this section, you will have the opportunity to create an unlimited number of scenarios for all your needs. To create, you need to click on New scenario.
3. A window will be displayed in which the name of the scenario is set and the second parameter is selected, which is responsible for the number of business processes (hereinafter, the abbreviation BP will be used – this is our conversation scenario) active for each client.
4.1. For example, I propose to analyze the simplest scenario of a conversation.
4.2. Working with any scenario begins with creating questions and answers (in the future, our answers will be topics). Let’s take a look at some examples of these topics below. To add a question, you must click add answer.
4.3. In order to make it more convenient to work with reporting by calls, I suggest you use hashtags. At the same time, when reports of customer requests to the line are uploaded, these tags will be displayed for actual calls.
4.4. Subject \”refusal\” this answer must be ticked.
4.5. Topic \”change number\” To do this, we will need to add a text field in which we will enter a phone number (in international format), and then assign this number to the corresponding field (this can be done not only with a phone number).
4.6 Topic chime : to do this, select \”add to auto-dial\” and select the desired auto-dial from the list.
Attaching a script to a queue
The final action is to attach the script to the queue. This is necessary so that when a call arrives (PD, KB, ISH, VX), our script opens. To do this, you should click on +, and then select for which type of calls our script will open.
Filling the base through bulk operations
1. To do this, you need to go to CRM and select the bulk operations section .
2. Click to create a new import.
3. Check several checkboxes in this order:
- Add a field, the name of the fields must be in the same order as in your database (for example, the first field is Name, the second is the address, the third is the phone number, then in that order, you need to check the boxes next to these fields in the list)
- In the white field, you must copy the database from Excel or any other source.
- Check the box next to \”Add \” which is responsible for adding a database of numbers to dialer.
- It is necessary to select dialer from the list, the \”Add to Dialer\” item is responsible for this
- Select a process from the list. This is the name of our conversation script.
- Select the queue from which the calls will go (you must be assigned to the queue).
4. If you do not have the required fields with the desired name, then you need to go to the settings.
4.1 Click on \”Add field\”.
4.2 Then click \”Save\”.
Duplicate numbers are not imported by default when loading the database, provided that these numbers are already in the call or are in the queue for execution; \”Operation log\”;
You can activate auto-off in case of telephony breakdown. If calls in a row start to end with a telephony error (from the list), then the call will automatically stop.
Provided that you followed all the steps, then everything should definitely work out! If some problems remain unresolved, and some questions remain unanswered, the support service will definitely help!