The list of dialer tasks is a call report for analyzing processed and pending tasks of a dialer in a call center. It was created to answer the questions: “How did this task appear”, “How many calls were made on this task”, “When was it scheduled and processed”, “What is its status”, etc.
Opportunities at OKI-TOKI
The initial view of the page is represented by a basic list of filtering fields. After clicking on the “Show all fields” button, additional settings will appear.
- Specify the search period, starting from the date of adding to the dialer or the scheduled time of the call.
- Filter by the desired dialer (the number can be in different dialers), task status, or a specific phone number (you can specify several, separated by commas with a space).
- Oki-Toki allows you to display the search result in any convenient format – show the report inside the interface, as well as upload it in Excel, HTML or Google Sheets format.
- Specify the task processing period (according to the time of calls) using the “Processing date” parameter;
- Attach a contact to the report (contact information obtained from CRM) or attach data (additional information that was added to the task when loading via import or API);
- Can be filtered by responsible (selection of the operator attached to the call, i.e. “stickiness”);
- Select the source for adding the task: IP ATC, API, Operator or Import;
- Specify the result of the last attempt;
- Search by task or import number (you can search for multiple values by specifying them separated by commas).
After filling in the required fields, a report is generated that displays the tasks, phone numbers, time zone, task creation method and their current status.
For each task in the list, you can open detailed information with the scheduled and processed task time, the number of attempts and the result of the call, as well as go to the call log.
Information about creating a task
This column records the date, author, and method of creating the issue.
There are 4 methods:
- API – loading tasks via API request;
- Questionnaire CRM – during a call with a client, the operator sends a number for a call back;
- Bulk import – manual import of tasks into dialer via “Mass operations”;
- Callback – processing of a lost incoming call (callback mode “Callback mode”.
Information about the current task status
The last column of the report shows the status of the task, highlighted in red, yellow or blue depending on the current status. Such a “traffic light” visually differentiates tasks by their result and simplifies the search for the right one.
- Queued – the task is in the queue and is awaiting processing by dialer;
- Success – the task was successfully processed by dialer;
- Failed – The task was processed, but the result was not successful. For example: “line is busy”, “no answer”, “number not found”, etc.;
- Outdated – the task was not processed within the time allotted for it;
- Cancel task – the task has been cancelled. The right column will indicate the call based on which and by which operator the task was canceled.
- If you need a compact report on the call, then you can use reports , in which it is possible to automate the sending of data extracts from the work of dialering to the mail. For example:
- the number of processed tasks per month;
- percentage of dialing from the first attempt;
- the most popular reason for a failed attempt;
- the number of calls missed by operators;
- the number of dropped calls due to the absence of an operator on the line, etc. Read more about reports here.
- For summary data output with a percentage (by number of tasks and statuses), use the Call Summary Report , which displays the number of tasks with a certain status (Cancelled, Outdated, Success, Failed, Queued) for period and groups them by dialing attempts or import numbers;
- You can use filters in dialering to create and delete tasks. In our short YouTube video you will learn how to filter tasks inside the autodialer .