Handling incoming calls is just a part of our Cloud Call Center product
To do this, you need:
- Go to the section “SIP-Telephony” – “Providers” and click “Connect”;
- Enter the name of the supplier and save. The created provider is a “folder” for sip gateways that we will connect inside it. With these folders, we can route telephony to different projects without mixing all the established sip connections in different business projects;
- We go into the created folder and now we need to start the first sip-gateway. Click the “Create” button;
- “Client sip reg” is almost always used. If the provider talks about the connection option, where Oki-Toki exchanges ip-addresses with him, then the template “SIP Trunk” is used;
- Enter the connection data from the supplier. For Client SIP reg, it is usually enough to enter a login (Login/username/SIP ID/Authorization ID), password (password) and domain (sip adress/sip domain). The rest is left by default;
- As a result of a successful connection, the status REGISTERED will appear in the right column (In case of unsuccessful registration, the EXPIRED status will appear). If the status does not appear immediately, try refreshing the page after a few seconds, as the provider does not always register the connection instantly (this will only allow you to see the status of the registration, but does not affect the registration itself).
- At the end of connecting the supplier, you must specify which numbers with which prefix (first digits) you can call him (for example: Russian and Kazakhstan numbers start with “7” or “8”, Ukraine numbers with “380” ).
Create a script
We create a logic scheme , according to which the call will go when the client picks up the phone. This scenario will consist of several cubes (bell stages).
- Cube “Beginning” is the starting cube where our client gets
- Cube “Check number ” he is responsible for adding to the emergency, if the client so desired.
- Cube “Schedule” this cube is responsible for the distribution of calls during working hours and non-working hours
- Cube “Type of contact” it is divided Employee – the one who has EXT registered within the company or otherwise – the one who is not in the company.
- Cube “Contact” Unknown – never called you. Several – several Business Processes (BP) for one number, Anonymous – a number that has not been determined, Found – our contact found
- Cube “Business process” in this cube we need to select the desired template to display the client profile during a call
- Cube “Queue” is responsible for the distribution of calls to free operators
- Cube “Operator” a cube that is responsible for the operator
Create a queue
The next step is to create a queue which will be the basis for our settings.
1. To do this, we need to go to the section “Queues and calls” -“Queues” and click “Create”
2. Enter the name of the queue and select the script that will be used on it. Save the settings.
3. To add an operator to the queue, click “Settings”
3.1 A list of all operators will be displayed. To add, you need to click on the Operator name and set the priority above zero. To do this, click on 0. With a priority of 0, the operator does not receive calls. Operators with the same priority (above zero) receive calls evenly.
4. To connect incoming authorization (this is the number that customers will call), you need to go to the settings and select phone numbers.
4.1 Next, click add and enter the data of our incoming line.
1. In order to create a blacklist, go to “Project Resources” – “Lists” . Click create and give a name to this list.
2. After that, we need to return to our script (Project Resources – Call Script) and fix the necessary emergencies. To select an emergency, you must click on the cube”Check number” and select the desired list.
1. To do this, go to the section “Project resources” – “Schedule” .
2. By clicking on an empty field, we will see the sliders with which we will adjust the working hours (if the working time does not change, then on other days use the “Like yesterday” button and thus you will not need to set the sliders every time). 3. After that, we need to return to our script (Project Resources – Call Script) and fix the current schedule.
Create a callback
1. Go to the Autocall – Autocall section. Click “Create” .
2. Specify the queue you created earlier.
3. Fixing the work schedule.
4. In the dialer settings, select the operation mode – callback.
4.1 After you have created a Callback, you need to set the processing of lost ones in the queue settings. This is necessary so that lost calls get into the callback and the client is not lost.
Create a conversation script
1. In order to create a conversation script, you need to go to CRM, after that you need to select the script section.
2. In this section, you will have the opportunity to create an unlimited number of scenarios for all your needs. To create, you need to click on New scenario.
3. A window will be displayed in which the name of the scenario is given and the second parameter is selected, which is responsible for the number of business processes (hereinafter, the abbreviation BP will be used – this is our conversation scenario) active for each client.
4.1. For example, I propose to analyze the simplest scenario of a conversation.
4.2. Working with any scenario begins with the creation of questions and answers (in the future, our answers will be topics). Let’s take a look at some examples of these topics below. To add a question, you must click add answer.
4.3. In order to make it more convenient to work with reporting by calls, I suggest you use hashtags. At the same time, when reports of customer requests to the line are uploaded, these tags will be displayed for actual calls.
4.4. Topic”refusal” this answer must be checked..
4.5. Topic “change number” To do this, we will need to add a text field in which we will enter a phone number (in international format), and then assign this number to the corresponding field (this can be done not only with a phone number).
4.6 Topic chime : To do this, select “add to auto-dial” and select the desired auto-dial from the list.
Attaching a script to a queue
The final action is to pin the script to the queue. For it is necessary that when a call arrives (PD, KB, ISH, VX), our script opens. To do this, you should click on + and then select for which type of calls our script will open.
If you followed these steps of mine, you should definitely succeed! If some problems remain unresolved, and some questions remain unanswered, the support service will definitely help!